• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Little Sweet Sue's Depressed

• Thread starter Little Sweet Sue
  • Start date
L

Little Sweet Sue

Hello everyone. I came on here because I wanted to try and cheer myself up a bit.
My life has been , well, not so good. I lost both my parents when I was a child and my grandparents brought me up until I was 16 when I met someone online in Ohio near me. He was 26. I moved in with him in his house. He was a truck driver and he let me go with him for a bit until I was pregnant.
Then he was driving on his own again whilst I was looking after our little girl. 3 months ago, my boyfriend died in an accident which was his fault. He had no relatives of his own so the house is mine and I am now working at Walmart to pay the bills and my grandparents are looking after my little 3 yr old girl who we named after me. The thing is I cannot get him out of my mind. Shall I stay in this house and keep thinking about him or sell the little house and move on some place else and forget about him. I don't know what to do?
My grandparents say I should stay. I think I should move away. I am depressed not having him around here with me anymore. His child is asking for him.
I also have anxiety issues whilst outside in public and whilst at work it's not too bad because I work through the night as it's empty. Which is good. I am not happy with my life at the moment.
I came on here to cheer myself up.
L.S.S
xxxx8

B

Bod

Former member
I am sorry your boyfriend died in an accident and that must of been so painful for you and your daughter to hear and go through. Maybe think about grief counselling if possible, and try to explain to your daughter that daddy is away in the sky but looking down on her just a thought to try and help her too.

S

SadRainbow

Former member
I'm so sorry for your loss 💗