• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Little old me

messedupmiss

messedupmiss

Founding Member
Hi there just wanted to say that I have had mental health problems all my life but really bad for over 10 years, married to someone who also has severe mental health problems and together we care for our 3 children. Its basically a happy but fruitloop home and we muddle through the only way we know how!

Would like to make friends on here, especially local ones, who are able to focus on wellness rather than illness as there has been too much of that around for both of us for many years. If anyone uses the WRAP Wellness Recovery Action Plan and use it successfully I would benefit from some help and support in putting it into action, learnt about it but still writing my wrap plan and have yet to try to live by it. Tried to put it in place once and it went a bit pearshaped but learnt from it.

Keep smiling...

E

Eng65

Founding Member
Just to say hello. I enjoyed reading what you put, makes a lot of sense.

Regards,
Eng65

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hi there and welcome. I certainly seem to be coming across new things on this site. First ACT and now WRAP, two things that until today I had never heard about. I only joined the forum myself two days ago, but welcome and look forward to reading some of your thoughts on the boards...

:welcome:

mischief

mischief

Admin
Welcome messedupmiss :welcome:

Would like to make friends on here, especially local ones, who are able to focus on wellness rather than illness as there has been too much of that around for both of us for many years.
We really like the concept of meeting people locally through this forum. We are planning to take the forum to a more local level as we get more members.

If anyone uses the WRAP Wellness Recovery Action Plan and use it successfully I would benefit from some help and support in putting it into action, learnt about it but still writing my wrap plan and have yet to try to live by it. Tried to put it in place once and it went a bit pearshaped but learnt from it.
For those who don't know about WRAP the details can be found at http://www.mentalhealthrecovery.com/aboutwrap.php It is new to me as well. I'd be interested to hear of anyone's experiences with it.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome:

I'd not heard of WRAP either , but i've just faved the link so will look at it soon i hope .

messedupmiss

messedupmiss

Founding Member
thanks

Hi everyone

Thank you for the great welcome and a special thanks for the wrap info website I will have a look after xmas.

Wishing everyone the best christmas that you can have!

A

april

Founding Member
hi

Hi and :welcome: hope you've had a great xsmas all