Listening To Music/and Musicals Therapy - It does work, believe me.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon, Folks,

I have been healthier and happier list ening to music and knitting. I'm fine, very well mental health wise no problems to report.

Just ah, very much looking forward immensely for our parents and myself, holiday trip.

Now if we could or if i could as well, only manage air travel, with beam me up scott, apologies, just in case someone might be reading this, then, that wouldn't be a problem, without the hassle of air security, t his way, it certainly very much is a hassle, to go through air security, and very much a relief, to be on the plane. Mind you, safety is very much paramount.

Have a good aft ernon, all,

Best regawrds all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have been mentally healthier (without those helicopters) and happier, de-agitated, and more relaxed, listening to mu sic, and musicals, and knitting.

I don't have any mental health problems to report at this time, if there should happen to be a development and I'm trialing 20ml of med, currently, I'll file a post, around about earlier, then 10pm, call it 8.30/9pm. Hopefully not, though.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I was terminating my knitting-casting off, though I had somewhat of a job, because of my painful left hand, anyway, that's done now.

Nothing serious to report, I was just feeling ready to update you all, I'm very well this evening, trialing me on 20ml of med, and about 10 or just after I'll take my twice a day anti anxiety med.

For the next couple of weeks, and I'll be away soon, I;ll be seriously preparing via communication difficulties, to try to be understood much better, in this trip, on a first time round basis.

I shall be focusing on being understood, via flight attendants, and also, ground staffing in restaurants. Mainly to be understood better in restaurants.

I will off course, hopefully as well on holiday/vacation, listening to musicals and music, on flight out also, and knitting combined, obvisously, I can't do that combination, during and from the top of the meal service round, a bit awkward actually I found, for that.

Currently, at the moment, I am fine, nothing mental health wise not very severe nor beyond severe , no anxieties, due to the med, no hearing voices no hallucinations, and certainly at the moment, I have minimal, paranoia, very low levels of.

Have a good evening all, I hope to debrief you all, about 10.15/10.30pm, probably most likely 10.15pm, just after I have had my anxiety med.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm very well, trialing me on 20ml of med.

I'm listening to music whilst at the computer. I haven't had any such mental health problems, come up.

Have a good night all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon all, folks,

Unfortunately, and even though trialing me on 20ml, of me, now, full day 1 on that dose, and today, there was a helicopter about 1pm, while I was working out, so I thought right, and noise disturbs me greatly, plus i have sensitivity of mental health, and slight these years of intrusive thoughts, and more in the way of paranoia, at the moment, I'll increase me up to 25ml, so this afternoon, I have had 25ml dose. Just doesn't work and last long, on 20ml, jokingly on a serious note, feeling in a huff, about this.

For an about half an hour plus a quarter, oh yes also we had one of a certain type of call, with the phone ringing as well, that disturbs me mental health wise also, i have been listening to musical and knitting.

I'll all beign well will resumem music listening and knitting.

Have a good afternoon all,

Best regards all, actually now that i think i t, I'd been on 20ml, from the late week, and on to this week, I'd forgotten, that.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I am very well this evening, no serious mental h ealth problems to report. I am feeling very much better after my hair wash, reason being psorasis.

I am presently listening to music, whilst at the desktop computer.
And logged on to MHF.

Have a good evening all, oh yes, much better on 25ml.

Best regards all.

schizolanza

schizolanza

Hi Natalie. Since you love music so much do you play an instrument?

N

natalie

Hi Schizolanza,

Ha ha, I used to play the recorder and learned how to play the recorder when younger, in my older years unfortunately, not. I thought that you were going to say something else actually, and I would have said, yes I can sing, and in tune, in fact many moons ago, one of my dream goals to aim for, had it not been for my mental health act, within me, and external sources to put a downer on me, for the fact, I can't work, according to my benefits anyway, if not GP side of things, I would have very much loved to have become a singer. Mind you, what with my memory, I'd have a job to remember the lyrics, off by heard, complimentary laughing.

Anyway instrument wise, no, I don't play any. Thanks for your support, thouigh.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

After a hairaising morning, I am much much better this evening.

Have been listening to music, and knitting combined.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

A bit earlier with my debriefing;

I am very well, retrialing me on 20ml of med. 25ml is very very strong not for my liking, for reasons I shan't go into again, not for now.

I have been happily and very well mental health wise self help, listening to musicals and music, and knitting combined, or music listening whilst at the computer.

I'm very well indeed. My psorasis is very much better, after a hair wash and restyling, this afternoon.

Have a good evening all, oh now tomorrow, I shall be out for all morning, then out again, in the afternoon, for I am half hoping not to have work done, denstristy wise, I'll have to learn, how t he dentist might react, talking wise, about my plan, not to have the work done, I haven't been in any great pains, and t he sharpness of the problem has gone. One shall see, what the outcome result will be.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm very well this evening. Had sinuses up earlier on, and i went out local again this afternoon, and my mental health condiitons are now very much better, at long last, annoyingly, though looking forward, I am going away on holiday next week.

Busier preparing for the holiday, and this evening coping stratergies and feeling unsettled, of listening to music and knitting. Well, I'd been sitract regarding the Eurovision, I wasn't bothered, only mum reminded me about a particular song, so I stayed downstairs for a while, in order to see and hear, I think, it could do reasonalby well.

I'll try to next post in the morning tomorrow, otherwise ah, in the overnight 1 overnight hotel location tomorrow night, I'll try logging in.

Have a good evening/overnight all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I was attempting for half an hour to an hour settle down into music listening and knitting.

Suddenly, within the first half hour, a different and original boil I'd been suffering with became very irritible, wanting to open, so for 10 mins to quarter of an hour I was bothered by that, anyway, I dabbed on, anti bacteria anti virus solu tion, and also, took a dose of Evening Primrose, which i thought weather wise would sap me out of me feeling slightly low.

Hopefully, for the next hour, I'll settle down now, into musicals and music list ening, and knitting combined.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Since late afternoon and earlier evening, now that all of that bad wettest weather has veered off, I have been mentally happier, and more resettled listening to musicals, and music and knitting combined.

I'm very well, no hearing voices, nor intrusive thoughts, no anxieties, and no paranoia, nothing too severe, and nothing beyond severe.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well this evening.

Have been listening to music, and knitting combined.

I reported that I was feeling low, due to the weather this evening, and I took a supplement dose to h elp me feel more calmer, more lifted.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Quite to the contrast of recent wettest weather, and I kept having headaches, I am very well.

I have been healthier and happier listening to music, and knitting combined.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

Bizzarebitrary

Bizzarebitrary

Hi @natalie you seem to succeeding in tolerating the unpleasant weather and I'm glad for it. I have difficulties remaining calm when the weather is very hot but fortunately, that's only happened here in Northern California just a few days so far this month.

Music is such a reliable mood-shaper and a first-rate distraction for me as well, I hope you continue to enjoy those soundtracks to musicals. I'm glad you're enjoying your knitting as well.

May you continue to find happiness, peace and fulfillment in your daily activities.

N

natalie

Hi Blizzardbitary,

Thanks so much, for your kind words.

We have recently had some terrible bad wettest weather, and there is more to follow, this week.

I am back from vacation/holiday now, and owing to health problems including severe irritiblity, I am much much better and yes, still at it, enjoying music and knitting.

Thanks, again, for your kind words.

Take care now,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Since that the very terrible weather has veered off, and we are experiencing calmer before more storms next week, I have been h appier listening to music, and knitting from early evening, and the late afternoon.

I am not looking forward to the terrible weather next week. This will be from Sunday and Monday, possibly Tuesday as well.

I have contingencys in hand, I'll take more daily doses of my supplement, if needed, and certainly my anti depressant, Fluxoetine, 7,.5ml liquid dose. And, also 25ml of normal Abilify doses.

I would rather not like to be aware of more potential torrential weather, next week, ouch!

Have a good evening all, I'll do a debriefing, about 9.30pm.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

In case you had been wondering, I'm alright, I've been well. Just find it difficult to manage in the humidty along of the hot weather. Had to have been cooling wrists on both hands down today with cold water a good few times. Then, earlier evening after having done, that, it became cooler!

I have been listening to music, and knitting, a bit before and after dinner.

I'd been out shopping twice today.

i am retriling me on 20ml, of antipshycotic and general mental health med.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Just to update on things;

I'm very well mental health wise. I had trouble settlign down to sleep, on Tuesday, night, and I couldn't sleep continuously either, and I was irritible/stresed on Wednesday. I have been much better since.

Still listening to musicals and music, now I need to point out, it's that I like to listen to music a lot, it's regarding I ha ve issues, such as anxiety, they're well behaving, hearing voices, kept down, and paranoia - levels are low.

So it is in the sense of these few factors in which, I pr efer to happily to need to listen to music, not the question of liking to listen to music, I just thought i would point this out.

And I do knitting combined, or cross stitching work combined.

Have a good day all,

Best regards, all.