Listening To Music/and Musicals Therapy - It does work, believe me.

Bizzarebitrary

Bizzarebitrary

very low helicopter above us, and loud very loud low extreme noise doens't agree with me.
I am sorry to know that the noise unsettled you @natalie . Well done for soothing yourself with music. Sometimes, when my emotions get unregulated due to disturbance, I forget that I can turn to music and other means of soothing myself.

How is the knitting, is it coming along nicely?

N

natalie

Hi Bizzarebitary,

I just basically knit a full square piece, all being well, and to eventually, turn to make a blanket.

Sometimes, depending on weather temperatures, there in London, I can have a problem with my hand circulation, and sometimes I might need to do my chair fitness workouts, one per day, to help boost my circulation for my hands.

It will be a long way to go, before I reach the stage of blanket making, I am just knitting squares large pieces.

N

natalie

Hi Bizzarbitary,

Just to update you, I have been happily knitting and with music combined, from 10.15-10.45pm, London local time. I have very much now recovered and bounced back, following on from that helicopter situation, earlier this evening.

Take care now.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm ok mental health wise within, me, however, I have been unsettled.

We have had labouring building work going on at a close knit community area house, external building, added on, so I'm going to try seriously relax to music, and musicals, and knitting, also I have been suffering with chronic, pains, which could coming from my raynoulds. I have a GP appointment booked for something else, I'm going to report about these pains, and to ask suggesting raynould's, and to find out what could be done, not necessarily with theatrical operation work, I had enough, when I had my speech operation. A failure that was.

Take care all,

Natalie.