Listening To Music/and Musicals Therapy - It does work, believe me.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I haven' been very well, this week, with sinuses, and irritiblity, and finally after a week of irritiblity, that this evening, I am feeling happier, within me, now that the worst wet weather has come down, and I took my supplement to keep me calmer, I am listening to music through headphones whilst at the computer.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well mental health wise trialing me on 20ml of med, I have been spending the evening listening to music and knitting, and also listening to music whilst at the computer.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am now improving, since having taken the painkiller, for my sinuses.

I haven't much in the way of heard voices today, and very well overall on 25ml of med.

i have been listening to some music, t his afternoon.

Best Regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have become much more resettled, since collecting my newer reading pair of glasses.

Now that that nusiance of wait, is over and done with, all being well, evening time, wise, and along of the wetter weather also which has been, for North London, I can relax down now, and list ening to musicals and music and knitting, daily.

And to listen to musicals and music and knitting, in the afternoons as well. Unless I've been out volunteering.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have been listening to music and musicals, and knitting.

i shall log out of MHF for the evening, remaining, and resume my loggin in to MHF, during the afternoon, tomorrow. Or in the morning depending how with it for the day for functioning I am.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

R

Ramson bangers

I love music and i made my life into a musical by posting music. I made lots of enemies with my tunes. I am but a thief who wasted my talent in thier eyes. It was surreal and my soul died. The worst thing i said was ''if i should get my own guilty verdict, may the next man learn from it then flourish'' this was a big mistake.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have just completed together with parents having our evening meal.

II'm going to settle down to musicals, and music, list ening and knitting.

I'm alright, I'm very well mental health wise, in fact ah, so well, I couldn't find a suitable forum section to fit me in, this evening. Complimentary laughing, on a serious note, that I am very well, and controlled, throuhg med, for hearing voices. And also other szchiophrenia major ailments, which fortunately, haven't so far struck me, so I can't forcast that this will happen, by way of paranoia, nor anxiety mild forms of.

I am still taking med, and at a dose of 25ml.

I'll return to debrief, about 10pm, or thereabouts, to update later this evening.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Apologies, I haven't updated this in a long while. Ah, i've just noticed only on Sunday, ok.

I am still listening to musicals and music, combined whilst I knit, whilst logged out, even as well at the computer in at home, though not at the moment, or out to volunteer.

Best Regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have been very very tired today. I started to feel tired, and being on Abilify doesn't help in that respect, as I had been up from 5.45am, this morning.

Anyway, I have been knitting and listening to musical, and music during this evening.

I'm alright, major major symptons wise, no problems, to report on 20ml.

I don't think, I've been aware of a single helciopter today, so I'm healthier and happier in that respect. Mental health wise happier.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Well, I managed by late af ternoon, early evening, from just after 5pm onwards, for an hour to settle down, to lis tening to music and knitting.

I'm very much better - physical health condiitons/problems, earlier on in the day, - for the evening.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening folks,

I have settled down very well, this evening, listening to music and knitting.

We all had very much a surprised start to our weekend, in at home, my brother suddenly decided, in the short term to return home, from his named property part time place, in kent, I wasn't feeling well very much so anyway, however, I was even on a temporary basis, surprised startled, to have been aware suddenly he was back, after having been to Kent, from the morning. Anyway, he has since returned to Kent, today, and returning back tomorrow night.

Therefore, fortunately, with the peace and quieter feel so to speak, I was able to settle down, much more relaxed down, from about 7.45pm, as i say, listening to music, and knitting.

More will be resumed in a short while this evening.

I'm very well, mental he alth wise, trailing me, on 20ml. I know i know, it's just that 25ml is very very strong for waking alerting hours of daytime and evening respects. Plus the shakiness.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well, mental health wise. I've had problems, with another part of scalp for psorasis, I am easier much better now. From the late afternoon from 4pm, I happily without distractions in at home front for within reasons, manage to settle down, and hear musicals. I had some hearing delusions up , from or during the late morning en route back to home, and I needed something soothing and calming, and to help me feel more lfted. I have been listenng to Hairspray, the film soundtrack. I'm putting on Dreamgirls, in a short while.

Overall, and I wasn't sure which catagory to fit me in, I'm very well, mental health wise presently, the hearing delusions wouldn't weren't so much of a problem at 20ml, however, I'd been feeling very irritible, through psorasis en scalp, so I put dose up to 25ml, I do from a orginal mental health team sources, have flexiblity to juggle the doses as i see fit, and without an appointment - each time. That will do for me, happily enough, that arrangement.

Best regards all, I'll come back on later, about 8/8.30pm. and I'll give an update.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Folks,

I have been having fun and games technically via one of my cds. I have been able to get virtually all of my live cd track, back, and I am now just wondering whether if it is my head phones playing up. Which is a thought. I would rather not like to rush into buying another cd personal small player yet a while still.

Mental health wise, I am feeling more happier now that I've been prescribed Pregablin for my anxiety, and generally on the szchiophrenia front, I'm very well.

Tired though maybe, though that is the default of the Abilify for that.

i could do without the tiredness, then, on the other hand, I need my major major main symptons controlled, and the only way to do that, is through med.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

M

mowhead

ACCOUNT CLOSED
love listening to relaxation calming reiki meditation celtic any of that type of music or relaxing pictures on pin intrest

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks, I was ready so I thought I would bring forward my update for now instead of 4.30pm.

I'm alright, having taken the dose of 7.5ml Fluxoetine, to help me out what with that weather, ah even though I have been in all day. It was very much depressing, in that sense just to be aware of by sight, via windows at home!

I have happily and very well been listening to musicals, this afternoon, and knitting combined. I wanted to h ear another track, via my Sister Act, cd, which also failed me somewhat to come through, so I thought right, sometime this week, I'll purchase a new personal cd player. They're reasonalby charged, so that's maybe why they don't last for very long!

I;m fine, usual mental health senarios, no problems to report, I'm very well. On 20ml.

Maybe I'll feel happier after I have purchased a new walkman.

Have a good afternoon, all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

Since having purchased my new walkman, I can happily listen to music and particularly via my live cd of an artist very much better, I have come to realise, that it was the old walkman having gone defective overall. So I'm pleased I bought the new walkman still reasonalby priced, today.

I'm very well, generally mental health about me, and very much better anxiety wise, since having a brand new med for my anxiety levels. They are very much better well behaving now.

Have a good afternoon all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well.

My anxiety levels have greatly improved, they have reduced right down, in terms of my shakiness.

I haven't been listening to music much this afternoon, I've been on line, anyway, I plan to lis ten to music and knit, during this evening,.

Oh y es, things were unsettled on the home front the late afternoon, I have temporarily increased my antisphycotic and mental health dose, up to 25ml. I am hoping to reduce, on Wednesday or Thursday.

Have a good evening all, see you all around the forums, later and I'll do my debrief, about 9.30/10pm.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi afternoon, folks,

I have since last posted, happily listening to my new walkman, and a live cd, very much happier now. I had forgotten another track went funny, and the new cd is much better for that tr ack also.

I have been able to settle down and much earlier than I first thought, at 1.30 to listen to musicals and knitting and music.

Mental health wise, I am very much more relaxed, I feel, that's the Pregabalin, to thank for that.

And am happily adapting to taking capsules, now i jokingly wonder, whether if i could learn to adapt to take pills, tablets, anyway, I shouldn't like the thought.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all, I'll return to debrief, I'll return to update, about things, around about 6 pm.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm alright, actually jokingly I think a lie, I' h aven't been alright, i've had a very very low helicopter above us, and loud very loud low extreme noise doens't agree with me. They have since during the tiime I have been listening to my walkman, and knitting, they have veered off completely now.

I;m fine, internally mental health wise, hopefully, I'll gain a better night's sleep.

As I have just covered, I have been list ening to musicals and music, and also knitting.

I have been doing that, from around 8pm.

I hope all are well, well, mental health well this evening.

Best regards all.