Listening To Music/and Musicals Therapy - It does work, believe me.

N

natalie

Hi Happy New Year Evening folks, and it may it be a peaceful one (in terms of this Brexit business)

From the earlier evening about 5/5,30pm, at long last for the afternoon, I've been able to listen to musicals and music and knitting. I have had another unsettling day, nothing drastically serious, anyway, became much calmer, by 3 or 4pm.

I hope to hear more music and knit more, during this evening after the evening meal.

Happy New Year everyone,

Natlaie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Since i last logged in, I have been lis tening to music and knitting. I always always, music, and musicals very theraputic. If I have external factor problems though, it doesn't often always be theraputic working.

I'm fine, mental health szchiophrenia although having read and noticed something earlier whilst logged in in the day, I'm beginning to wonder something, i always t hought what i've just put, however, having noticed hallucinations, and hearing delusions, come under, schioaffective disorder, from a poster, I'm beginning to wonder and it has been years, if i shouldn't may be receive a new r evised diagnosed, or certainly ask the question being; what exactly do I have? And then see what the GP might say. I wasn't going to be in the appointment for this r eason. Apologies for diagressing.

Anyway, I'm fine, very well, no hearing voices, and no hallucinations, and no hearing delusions.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm fine, very well, mental health wise.

Have been listening to easy general music and knitting.

Have a good night all, i'll be up and about until about 11 or slightly longer.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I've been very mental health delusions/hearing delusions wise, no problems at all.

Have been knitting and musical listening. Will switch over to general easy listening music.

I'm a mild case of my mental health issues, and I am alright, overall, very well on 25ml of med.

Have a good night all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have had a bit of a fright, and a panicky attack happen earlier an hour back this evening.

About an hour back plus half a bit, back, and I was in the master main room, in home, I couldn't tell whether and it was in fact a emergancy service vehicle of some sort, if it was a learner driver, or, so in the meantime, continued on with what I was doing, and when finished, went down to ch eck, by window at front of house, it was looking like a emergency service vehicle, pulse began to race, shortly afterwards, when they had gone, and paplitations nearly up, so I had a bit of a fright happen.

I do apologise for lateness in debriefing, by the way.

Busier then, shortly afterwards in my email account, and then on MHF, and on line in general for a while, and I felt oh i know, bands on for anxiety control, so I did that, and calmed me down, then from about 10.30pm, I put music on, and knitted.

I'm very much calmer, and finer now.

I'll relogg on, in the morning, at some point.

Have a good night all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi evening folks,

I'm very well szchiophrenia based wise, no problems to report. However, since yesterday, I had anxieties very much so fly off the handle, according to a remark, I happened to have caught and overheard, and I had anxieties in terms of via my strong mutual admirer, and unless I've mis judged the whole concept of the remark, whilst out shopping locally yesterday, my admirer was based at his work location, in the North West of London.

Anyway today, I haven't been too bad, except mum being unstable walking wise, she can't very easily get from a-b in on a floor or in a room, situ and to another room, and she does use her holiday in home stick, cane to aid her. Finally, and parents were out this af ternoon, this late af ternoon/early evening I've been able to listen to musical, and music and knitting.

There will be more like that for during the evening after dinner.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi evening folks,

I've been very well, no szchiophrenia problems to report. I have had problems, yesterday more and slightly today of anxiety, this evening though I'm very well.

I am listening to music and i was knitting, and now listening to music and at the computer, elsewhere within home.

As I vouched elsewhere, my mind is not at ease at the moment, regarding mother, and until we get to the root cause of the blood tests for her unsteadiness, and any further tests or referrals, or extra supplementary remedial support even, vitamins supplements I mean, or medical treatment, my mind can't be at ease until we know much much more regarding why she is so unsteady.

For the moment being the evening time, I' m in my relaxed and calmer stability.

I am hoping I'll get another workout done tomorrow, earlier morning.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I had started off my music round and knitting, and suddenly realising I wanted to wash my hair and restyle.
which has since been done. I'll resume my knitting and music round shortly.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

Yesterday, I made the mistake, of not venturing out without any music heard, meaning I ha rdly heard any music at all much not until eventuallly, 5 or 6pm, and then really settled down, in the evening.

Today, I heard my very favourite musical track, which always aids my anxieties to help me out to feel much more calmer when out brilliantly, and then I heard some easy listening music during the earlier to mid afternoon after lunch. ALso, we have got via neighbours, they having labouring roofmen working for them at the moment, and the roof noise and bays at the front of t heir house, has been absolutely horrerndous.

Anyway, just after I have filed this post, I'll shortly listen to music and knit.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Oh and the labourers shall be back tomorrow, ongoing, across the week, for more roof and bays work.

N

natalie

HI folks,

I am much much better following on f rom sinuses. I took a dose of anti bacteria/anti virus, remedy solution, now why hadn't i i thought of that all the way along? Complimentary laughing I don't know. Anyway, I'm much much better happily listening to music, knitting and now for the moment tuning in/llogged on to MHF.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I've had an unsettling time today. Basically because this morning, busier to get my in at home room tidied up.

Anyway, this afternoon, I have been either to the computer, and or knitting, together with musicals/music listening combined.

I'm very well mental health wise, hardly any issues to report. Oh, could I add, I'm not even anxious in terms of the changeover of the forums software soon! I'm feeling confident now. I just half hope for all of our sakes, there won't be any apart from the odd slip which naturally could happen, teething problems, within the 1st couple of weeks. Should this happen to be planned for Tuesday, as a rough guess, that will be alright, because offline, and logged out from MHF, I'll be out all being well health and weather permitting, volunteering within the North West of London in my typing role, and lunch and visiting my strong mutual admirer, via my main charitible base organisation locally there, over the road. I shan't most likely be back to home - until about 2.15/2.30pm.

I do wish all of you well MHF Teams, for this changeover to be successful, as I say, I can't predict what day you all will do this, I was providing Tuesday as a sample, as I'll be out on that day.

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have been much better today, not so unsettled, had to have been all of the miserable weather of yesterday.

A question came up in my GP appointment, when asking in terms of when I take the Abilify, cross referencing regarding my tiredness me thought it could have been Fluxoetine, and he asked, I sit and read, and watch tv ok, I couldn't bring myself to say, well in actual fact, I knit and listen to music, or I'll listen to music, and on line combined.

Anyway, at the moemnt, I am listening to musical, and logged into MHF.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

To help me concentrate, in navigation around the forums of MHF, I'm listening to my very favourite musicals.

Best regards,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi morning Folks,

As I've said elsewhere on this site, forums wise, I have had a couple of heard voices, loud, non to clear description, so what I would like to plan is, for about a couple of hours, or so, is musicals and music listening and knitting.

And hopefully, I should be much finer. Before I take my dose.

Best regards alll,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

From 9.15am, I have been following my musical cd, one of many, and I am finer. Hopefully, and after a mad few weeks, I'll be more relaxing down, listening to musicals, music and knitting, mum is very gradually improving via her unsteady whilst about to be walking problem.

Anyway, hopefully, much more following music, and knitting this afternoon.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm fine, very well this evening, and keeping 25ml of medication dose, (please refer to medications forum) i'm presently listening to musical, Dreamgirls, whilst I'll be logged into MHF, and on line in general.

I'm very well, no p roblems, this afternoon/early evening time.

Best regards, all

Natalie.

N

natalie

Update;

I'm very well, did have a gliche of heard voice, this afternoon, i felt rats, that is the 3rd, after 2 different types very close together of voices, filtered through this morning, I have been listening to musical, whilst previosuly logged in, I'm not listening to music currently.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm very well this evening, no hearing voices, i was irate again, however from just after my evening meal, and listening to music, and in fact I've been listening to general easy listening music, I have become very much calmer.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm ok this evening, my strong mutual admirer must be remembering me, so I'm not feeling too down at all, and at this point of time, listening to music, and on line. Not just here at MHF, will be on line in general.

Best regards all

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I still have been recovering from a sudden awares of a bonfire, this was at 9pm, shaking slightly f rom my anxieties.

I have been listening to music, and knitting, and am much calmer.