Listening To Music/and Musicals Therapy - It does work, believe me.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have been very much better sinuses wise.

I have been enjoying during this evening of listening to music/musicals, and knitting. And tuning into MHF.

Mental health wise, and szchiophrenia based problems, fine, no pr oblems to report.

Best regards all,

Natalie

N

natalie

Hi evening folks,

I don't know what happened to posting from yesterday, in this thread, I might not have been well.

I have been listening to music/musicals during this evening and knitting.

Oh, I'm very well, pshycosis, and szchiophrenia combined, on 25ml of med.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have spent the early evening lis tening to music and whilst on line combined, and then knitting, I have been feeling very much easier, after once the antibiotics kicked off, and also separately, a painkiller taken.

Just to update on this side of things; I have been having a sinuses infection because jus t after when blown, i felt oops, and coloured mucus came through, I felt fine, that confirms it, what i half suspected all the way along. I'll take a dose of my ant i bacteria ant i virus remedy shortly.

No no, mental health wise I'm absolutely well, on 25ml. I;ve had somewhat of a hearing deluison problem, external, ou tside of home, and t hankfully that then set tled down, and once after also I took my 25ml dose.

I shall plan to music and musicals listen and knit, du ring this evening, I'll come back to update, round about 10.15/10.30pm.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon, Folks,

While on antibotics, and following on from pains in mouth, my mornings have been tough going all week, last week, and onto this one, now on antibiotics.

This afternoon, I have been able to settle down, and listening to musicals/music and knitting.

My sinsuses infection has now completely cleared, though still adhering to antibiotics, and I have been slightly irritible. I have taken a dose of supplement to calm me down, from the feeling low and irritible aspect of things.

I'll return to debrief, about 6.30pm.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm alright, mental health wise, I'm very well.

Sinuses wise, I'm getting there, I'm very much better, still adhering to antibiotics.

Currently, listening to music whilst tuned into MHF.

Due to being on antibiotics, I forgot all about my mental health dose, therefore also I have reduced partially down the dose to 20ml, to enable me to sleep. I'll possibly workout tomorrow, otherwise over the weekend.

Once again, mental health szchiophrenia wise I'm very well stable and balanced, all the time on 25ml, just for tonight I'm taking 20ml.

Best Regards,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening folks,

Just a bit before, and I was finishing off my evening meal, I had a series of a bout of coughing, something went down the wrong route, anyway, overall, I'm finer, now.

I am hoping I can really settle down, into musicals/music and knitting this evening, compared to how i haven't been in the day, out twice, general housework too. Plus, rotten weather today as well.

I'm fine, very well, mental health wise.For the time being, I'm keeping to 25ml. What a week, this was/is in terms of dental and on antibiotics, for 5 five days, 4 times a day.

I'll come back to debrief, round about 10/10.30pm.

Have a good evening all, managing the best of mental health plus recovery, of mental h ealth as we can.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi, Evening folks,

I'm certainly very much better regarding the infections, via my back. What with the weather also, earlier week, absolutely pouring virtually all days, here and there, and coupled with my back infections, I feel, that the antibiotics, just may have done the trick combined, apart from my mouth to clear up the infections on my back, having brewed up, over time.

Very much better overall, and very much better, this evening, that I have been able to listen to musical/music and knitting, and also, managed to get my hair washed and restyled. Due to unwell, for the week, mouth wise, my hair was long overdue for a hair wash.

Have a good overnight, and a restful overnight all,

Best regards all, I'll return tomorrow, I can't be guaranteeing from what sort of time of day, though.

Natalie.

Oh, very well mental health wise, no problems to report.

E

exyz

Hello Natalie, I hope that you have a peaceful evening.

N

natalie

Hi Evening folks,

I'm very well, mental health and szchiophrenia based wise, at 25ml of med, I have been able to very happily listening to musicals/music, here and there and knitting this afternoon, and being logged into MHF.

I'm finer, sinuses issues, wiise, I'll know, for another occasion, to take separately Panadol, and also spaced out, after Panadol, Nurofen, and the two combined, really did help out my sinuses issues, near to my teeth.

Hopefully, I'll settle down, and I am very aware there will be densed fog, formed for tomorrow, t hat this evening, I'll settle, down to music and knitting, yep, that's what I've commented, I've checked the weather via our national televison and radio, organisation, via from London, and they are forcasting fog for overnight and tomorrow, densed fog, which will take sometime to clear, well, I'm not forcasting to be out, it's the hoilday day tomorrow.

Best regards all,

Have a happy and good Christmas Eve, don't work too hard now, complimentary laughing, for forum admin and moderating teams, now I've vouched this before, I should like to think, normal staffing off duty at this time, and t emporaries on duties, that's the way I'd like to look at it, at this festive part of the year.

Natalie.

I shall be around this week, and the following.

N

natalie

Hi Happy Christmas Evening folks, I hope you all are doing well, or, is it the case of better than you all could be;

only the fullness of time shall inform, if i notice any unsettling posts, from this time of year, on MHF, in due course, let's hope not, anyhow.

I have finally, and I have had a unsetling day myself, managed to listen to musical and music, and knit, for about an hour, from 5pm, this evening, I had been due to assist dad, with something via his email account,which was done, event ually just after lunch today, and also, unfortunately, I have had a very unsteady mother. Unsteady wallking wise. She had been having panick attacks, and fear of not wanting to fall, as she s tarted to walk, i suppose that is panick attack, in a way, she is threatening to go to A an E, tomorrow, i have noticed, that the earlier evening, she was walking much better, not so unsteady, we shall see, any noticeable improvements, by late morning tomorrow.

Hopefully, my evening of musicals/music and knitting combined, and tuning into MHF, will be much better oops, I just heard a firework go off, than the afternoon. Don;'t tell me that they are restarting up again, fireworks i mean.

I have become well from my irritible area bit about me, I am much better now.

I am trailing me on 20ml, though the late afternoon, I brewed up irritible, tomorrow, I might just, take 25ml th en.

Have a very good evening all, I'll re turn to debrief, about 9.30pm.

Now i wonder, how Fairy Lu is doing this evening, and would she be sending her Fairy wishes, and welcoming new posters on board, to MHF? I shall be keeping a look out. When i return back at 9.30pm.
Iknew that Fairy Lu, had been struggling, herself.

Take care all now,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I just had a thought to update you all with, if mother should require A and E, tomorrow, I plan to take my knitting and music along with me.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, I hope you all have been having a good Christmas Evening so far, or would that be wishful thinking I won't wonder.

I have been having problems this evening, via colder weather with my nasal passeges, and sinuses once more, groan, I have taken a dose of homeopathic, and that has been helping for the pains, instead of taking a painkiller. I have used my nasal spray as well.

Much better this evening, than during the day today, I have been listening to musicals/music and knitting.

I am hoping that either, way, if mother decides on a and e tomorrow, or not, I'll have a much better late afternoon, than today. I'll confirm on MHF, about midday if I can, if I'm based at home, or the late afternoon, if, we did go to A and E. I suggested getting a doctor round, mum wasn't keen on the idea.

Anyway, I'm half prepared, to have knitting and music with me for in the hospital, A and E waiting area, if we do go. I haven't sorted for my holdall, yet, I'll do that, tomorrow.

Have a good Christmas night all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am much calmer this afternoon. I finally was able to help dad with something for his work yesterday, so I have been able to feel more relaxed today, this afternoon, having been listening to mu sical/music and knitting which I'll resume in a short while until at 4pm.

Best regards all,

Have a good Boxing Day all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have certainly been much much calmer than as of late, as described in my previous post.

Have been listening to music and knitting.

Will do a further update, about 6.30pm, oh and very well mental health wise, and s trangely, I am coping in terms of mother who was a bit unsteady yesterday, and blood pressure was high today, very well, and she took a specalised prescribed fr om her heart consultant, this morning, and if necessary she'll repeat which she is allowed to, another dose, of the same amount, tonight.

My brother is away to Kent at the moment, seeing his serious girlfriend, they have a part time property for him and her, and is in his name, so he doesn't know the picture yet, or at all, with mother, and he'll return on Monday.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm alright, I'm very well mental health and sczchiophrenia based wise. My catarrh drip, for the time being has now become easier, less hassle, and more settling.

I have been much much better, the late afternoon/earlier evening session of listening to musical/music, and knitting, though having said, this, for the past half hour in reverse, I have become irritible a bit. Ealrlier, I took a dose of Evening Primrose, to settle me down.

Hopefully, I'll knit and listen to music and musicals, more, during between now and before dinner, and then after dinner also.

Have a good evening all,

I'll return back, only I was very very tired, last night, so I couldn't get my debriefing done, late night, call it about 9.30/10pm, so this evening, I'll return back, round about 9.30/10pm, for a debriefing.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi evening folks,

I'm very much more happier, and more better, following on from a mad, eventual catarrh drip situation today.

I have been happily lis tening to musicals/music, and knitting.

Mother has been more restful yesterday afternoon, and today, she;s more calmer, since, during the fes tive break, she was miffed that housework, wise, and meal chores wise, she couldn't do what she would have done, owing to how she hasn't been. She's less stressed now.

I'll combine onto this post, that, I am still taking 25ml of medication, and I am very well, pshycosis, wise, and schiophr enia based wise, no problems to report.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm very well this evening, and I am very much better following on from a mad, very acute catarrh drip.

I am listening to Phantom of the Opera Live Concert evening recording, whilst knitting, and also tuning into forums for mental health purposes.

Now that the very acute catarrh drip has veered off, I am much musically listening happier this evening.

I needed to have something soothing, after a short term mad eventual week, so I felt Phantom would be very much fitting the bill for that. (oops, Apologies Dulcie).

Have a good evening all,

Best regards, all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening folks,

After a shattering day, and lasting tiredness wise until earlier evening, eventually I had been able to settle down to listen to m usic and knit.

Tomorrow and Sunday shall be much easier and better less shattered.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Having recieved my energies back, I have been able to music listening and knitting for during the evening. Which I'll resume in a short while.

I'm fine, no more heard voices. Haven't had not since, 8.30am t his morning.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Morning All Folks, apologies for a overnight post, from me.

I had a reasonable night of sleep, up and about from 4am, which isn't too bad. On occasions, I am often an early one. I am listening to musical, no not the usual one, something different, whilst logged in to MHF.

I'm fine, no real mental health issues to report.

Best regards all,

Happy New Year,

Natalie.