• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

LINks Mental Health Group

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
The Birmingham LINks MH group will be meeting on Monday 11th May at 1.30 (coffee will be available from 1.00) in Radclyffe House, 66-68 Hagley Road (Radclyffe House is on the left hand side of the Hagley Road going out of town, about 5-10 minutes from Five Ways - let me know if you need further directions).

Although there have been previous meetings we are really counting this as the 'first' one and hopefully it will be much more structured and ordered than anything that has gone before :).

Nick.

J

jamesdean

It is user voice south forum on this day as well appently, though I have a choice now I think that I will try to come to the links meeting

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Damn! Thanks jd. Well too late to alter it now.

Nick.

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
An advance notice that the next meeting of LINks MH group will be on Monday 10th August at 1.30 - but with coffee from 1.00. The location is Radclyffe House as described above.

The first meeting was pretty successful and we are hoping to build on that now.

Nick.

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Just a reminder that the next Birmingham LINks MH group meeting will be at 1.30 on Monday 10th (coffee from 1.00) at Radclyffe House (see above for location). All welcome :).

Nick.