• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Link To BBC News Article: ATOS Messes Up.

mckeo5514

mckeo5514

i think my claim will be caught up in this, last time i claimed they messed it up too

L

Losing The Plot

Good Luck with your claim Mac, and well done for getting the ball rolling.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Wiseowl Link To Free Mental Health and Debt Booklet Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
LaborIntensive BBC: Mental A History of the Madhouse Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
W News re: PIP and ESA reviews Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
Z benefits news from the I paper today Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
N Surprise Happier News - not so d readed brown envelope anymore! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
Not_Crazy_Yet Good news, i hope. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
D I don't think it's good news on the PIP front Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
Nikita Important news mental health charity mind is applying to work as dwp work coaches! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
E Some good news for a change Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
ScaredCat Benefit fraud in news Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 30
L PIP assessment lasted 30 minutes. Is this bad news? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
V good news Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
P is no news good news? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
P positive news for you all claiming ESA..... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
U sorry, NO Good news Here.. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 26
N Good News on DLA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
I Bad news for the wrag Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
F had third medical.... no news yet. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
S Breaking news: Man in coma refused ESA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
P finally some good news! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4