lincolnshire

porkpie

porkpie

hi, anyone from lincolnshire on here ?, :confused:
I'm on the border, sort train journey from here to Lincoln. If you are interested they have a daily drop in centre in Lincoln at 12 mint Lane, really friendly bunch, to discuss MH issues and meet new friends.

S

skullysmagic

i go to a couple of groups in sleaford, i been to mint lane a couple of times, our groups going on a day trip out with them , soon, how are you anyway "porkpie" ?...

porkpie

porkpie

i go to a couple of groups in sleaford, i been to mint lane a couple of times, our groups going on a day trip out with them , soon, how are you anyway "porkpie" ?...
I'm fear to middling at the moment thank you for asking. I in Newark so it's easier to get to Lincoln then Nottingham for the monthly bipolar support group at mint lane.

porkpie

porkpie

I know it gets packed with 20 people attending something's and you can't get word in edge ways. No no other support groups.

S

skullysmagic

sometimes its like that at the groups i go to,, pm me if you fancy a chat like .........

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

I'm good thanks! I have recently found the support groups at mint lane, seems a friendly bunch!