• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Like a spring!

T

Tainted

Hello everybody.

I am very confused (regarding my mood).

I have previously posted how I have felt good, questioned as to wether too good. Yesterday and today I can feel my mood dropping and I know what to expect! My husbad and I went to look at cars yesterday. We sat in a car we eventually took for a test drive, but as soon as I sat in the car I burst in to tears. I usually have a problem showing emotion especially in front of people. So this was quite a big thing for me.

I have phsycotherapy (group) once a week and I see my CPN every two to three weeks. I have so much I want to talk about, I have written it all down in a note book. I feel as though I haven't enough time with the professionals to discuss any of it and this leaves me really frustrated! ARRGGGGh.

I seem to be so up and down. This doesn't seem to change weekly or monthly, but daily! I don't know how I am going to feel from one day to the next!

I can feel myself slipping in to depression, and I am missing that amazing feeling I have left behind.

Confused! Is this normal?

T

Tainted

Me again!

I am feeling really low. I have contacted my CPN but she does group therapy on Monday mornings. I'm at work but really struggling.

I really need to talk to her. I feel as though I can't handle work, C an't handle going home ( as I don't know what I will do) the only other option is to talk to her. Am I right to contact her or should I try and control my feelings myself?

T

Tainted

I know I seem to be having a conversation with myself, which is actually quite nice, just getting my feelings out.

I am seeing my CPN today as I rang her yesterday re feeling really low. For some reason I am sooooooo nervous and am thinking of cancelling. My appointment is at 11:00 and the more time goes by the more scared I become.

Does anyone else ever feel like this, and if so do you know why?

Yesterday I was so desperate to talk to her, she arranged to see me today and I am so scared, of what I don't know!!!!!!!:confused:

L

lonelyandlost

Hi Tainted
I totally understand how you are feeling, I make the appointments or accept the appointments in good faith and with a determined mind of getting the help I need and then the closer it gets the panic and the more scared I become.

Try not to cancel the appointment, like you said you have o much inside of you that really doe need to come out and the best peron to do this with is the CPN.

You aid earlier that you have written a lot of what you feel down an that you don't have enough time with the 'professionals'
With one of my counsellor I used to write everything down (I really couldn't talk much) and she would skim read it in session but she would take it away with her and then the next session we would discuss it and also go through some of the points in the new weeks one too. Maybe this way the CPN would get a better picture of how you are feeling?