• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

lifes shit

J

Jolene

:(
Hi

I have been suffering with psychosis for nearly 2 years

Just feel like no one cares and I have just been neglected by family and friends.
Been hearing realy nasty voices. Telling me to take the hole bottle of pills, It's been realy getting to me. I'm even hearing girls voices of girls I detest telling me to do things, I look out my window there's no one there. Now I'm starting to feel depressed and isolated I'm going to start doing photography voluntery soon.
I don't know if it will help :evil:

L

lonelyandlost

It i hard to get through the darkest of days when there is no-one to help you get through. I know you said no one cares and that i a real heard feeling too, people here care if that help any.

Have you been to see your GP or any team that is helping jut to let them know that things are seeming to get worse? Have you told them that you have these voices?

I really hope that the photography works for you and gives you a focus that you sound like you desperately need. Let us know how it goes and well done for trying it

Keep talking here

J

Jolene

Hi Lonely and lost

Yeh I do see a psychiatrst I always tell them about the voices.
It don't help, I'm going to be starting a group doing creative stuff. Soon I'm going to be refered where they do Therapy for psychosis.
Dunno if it helps or not. (y)

:grouphug:

J

Jolene

Therapy

Hi

Anyone done Therapy for psychotic episodes?

Could tell me what it's like :p

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hi Jolene,
The term psychotic episode can have so many meanings. For instance, I've had CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) for when I had very bad Dissociation, which can turn into a form of psychosis.
It truly has helpled as my psychotic episodes are more infrequent these days, depending on outside stimuli. :)