lifes not worth living

N

norky

I feel lifes not worth living. I cant see the future getting better. Im partially disabled plus im paranoid schizophrenic when outside i just get really paranoid. Cant stand the foreigners with there crued alien tongue. I'd just like to live in the country but here house prices are so expensive i couldnt afford too. I cant drive because of the meds so im very isolated. My childhood was a breeze compared to my adult life. Ive got it all planned out to commit suicide.
Theres a slight hope that i can maybe come off meds and pass my drivers test and go touring in the country but ultamately how long will this last. I'd never trust a partner since i have what others would call delusions sure id tell them one day. And i cant keep going back to hospital there just too hectic and boring. So im left with little options.
I think its about summarys and sometimes a pittifull life is just not worth living in.
What are other peoples thoughts?.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Please don't commit suicide. Please find something to live for. Life is just not fair I know. Life is very hard but please don't give up. Stay with us. :hug::hug::hug:

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

I've attempted suicide before. I know how you feel. I hate being mentally disabled. Life is hard. But it is even harder if you have a mental or physical disability. Which is why this forum exists for people to support each other. :hug:

N

norky

Thanks for the reply. Im kind of very at ease with the idea since i also tried beforehand. And have been suicidal for the last 10 years. Its not a biggie anyways the light will turn off eventually. I say this although others may find the light keeps shining like the fucking universe which cannot be scientifically explained. Lol.

Last edited:
I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Thanks for the reply. Im kind of very at ease with the idea since i also tried beforehand. And have been suicidal for the last 10 years. Its not a biggie anyways the light will turn off eventually. I say this although others may find the light keeps shining like the fucking universe which cannot be scientifically explained. Lol.
10 years is a long time to be suicidal. You are so strong for not giving in and staying alive! I'm proud of you. :D

Drooo

Drooo

The fact that you are here and making posts of this kind proves that you are still looking for a little bit of hope, a little bit of something to keep you going. That's a good thing, it shows that you haven't given up completely, so run with that fact.

I wrestle with the same dilemma: weighing up your life, looking at what it is, what has happened and what you think the future may hold, and I know how that can make you feel, especially since we very often only see the negatives in life and see things very much as half empty glasses, no half full ones anywhere to be found, but that's not necessarily true, it's just the way our negative thoughts control things.
I'm guilty of slipping into these old habits now and again, but it's important to be aware, or mindful, of what is going on. Take a look at this link regarding negative thinking habits and take a look around at other areas of the site as well, there's lots of helpful stuff on here. Unhelpful Thinking Habits

Stay safe and keep going.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Mental Health Experiences 8