lifes a weird test

S

Snowyrabbit

why does life have to test me and be cruel to me .. this life is no fun .. its just some sort of weird, and cruel test and i hate it .sat here crying because this isn't how my life is supposed to be , i shouldn't be sitting here having to do therapy because of problems i never even asked for ! having to sit here feeling like this whilst expected to work out what to do with my day , how to get somewhere, expected to keep helping myself , i'm tired of being tested in a life where i am supposed to have fun , why am i being tested, crying

S

Snowyrabbit

i want to give up .. im sick of this life being crap all the time ..

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

i want to give up .. im sick of this life being crap all the time ..
I'm sorry you're struggling. Things can get better. I'm sure it looks bleak at the moment but things can improve. I'm here if you need to talk.

B

BpTyrant

I think life is meant to include lots of suffering unless you are blessed with like millions of dollars.

I like to think with time and hard work life gets better; and i guess its partially true; but the things that make life the worst always come back around eventually.

You have yo get through the worst to experience the better parts worth living for.

Last edited:
B

BpTyrant

Duplicate post