• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Life

• Thread starter llittlelostlady
  • Start date

2Much2Feel

World is full of shit definitely. But nothing in this life should bother you. Your thoughts and actions should be clear...
It's the "shoulds" that are hard to put to use a lot of the time. Wish it were true, but hell if I know how to get there...

L

llittlelostlady

Crap, I hear you guys. In piss off mode right now, ready to tell anyone giving advice that it won't work for me, tell my therapist to go to hell, etc. It's so hard to hear what we need to hear when we are this tired and just pissed at feeling this way. I guess I'm not in the best state of mind to try to work on things.
I got funny peskies, so lucky me...they are kind of cute and adorable at times although they do like to insist they are evil so I probably shouldn't say that (ahem).

Just don't be hard on yourself....

The world is one weird place.

L

llittlelostlady

World is full of shit definitely. But nothing in this life should bother you. Your thoughts and actions should be clear...
They were before my peskies (voices)....adopted them at age 43 after a cycle hit and run smash (got knocked out).

I am getting on a bit.

2Much2Feel

They were before my peskies (voices)....adopted them at age 43 after a cycle hit and run smash (got knocked out).

I am getting on a bit.
I'm picking up on a lot of "should be's" and "should have's" today after meeting w my shrink this morning, him remind me that it's hard on ourselves when we use these. Take it easy on yourself if you can. I'm so sorry about the accident and resulting issues. Good for you for keeping going, keep chatting here :)

2Much2Feel

Just everything right now.
Def know that feeling. And it's never been more true than this past year for a lot of us. It literally feels like everything. It's overwhelming and seems hard to even touch, let alone get past. I hope you feel less overwhelmed by it all in being able to talk to people here. It is everything sometimes.