• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Life

• Thread starter llittlelostlady
  • Start date
L

llittlelostlady

Does anyone else find the world is too uptight and full of sh**?

Just wondering

2Much2Feel

Yes, indeed. What's going on, littlelostlady? Anything in particular triggering this feeling?

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think so many people including me are frightened by how things are .
Maybe I'm getting a bit long in the tooth but seems to be too much change is going on , and to fast .

2Much2Feel

I think so many people including me are frightened by how things are .
Maybe I'm getting a bit long in the tooth but seems to be too much change is going on , and to fast .
Yep. It's a crazy time. Everything seems to be boiling over all at once. Any one of these things feels overwhelming.

freddo808

freddo808

Definitely. Too many people in power that are selfish and lack any sort of sympathy and empathy. I'm in Australia and have been watching Trump and his cohorts talk crap in the past and make no real changes. I don't want to get too political but I'm glad he's gone. ANYONE would make a better President than him and I'm glad he's left office. I hope for the USA's sake he doesn't make a comeback.

2Much2Feel

Definitely. Too many people in power that are selfish and lack any sort of sympathy and empathy. I'm in Australia and have been watching Trump and his cohorts talk crap in the past and make no real changes. I don't want to get too political but I'm glad he's gone. ANYONE would make a better President than him and I'm glad he's left office. I hope for the USA's sake he doesn't make a comeback.
My big toe would make a better president than him. It was awful. I think I got ptsd from those 4 LONG years...I hear you, and almost feel I have to apologise, given that he was an American president. (or was he Russian??)

H

Huntergreen

Yes 100% so I keep myself to myself and just let it be as my thoughts are it will never change and probably only get worse

2Much2Feel

Crap, I hear you guys. In piss off mode right now, ready to tell anyone giving advice that it won't work for me, tell my therapist to go to hell, etc. It's so hard to hear what we need to hear when we are this tired and just pissed at feeling this way. I guess I'm not in the best state of mind to try to work on things.

J

JustAUser

World is full of shit definitely. But nothing in this life should bother you. Your thoughts and actions should be clear...