Life?

W

What is life

Why is life so shut? No matter how hard u try to be happy I just don't want to be here. Sometimes it just gets too much, too hard! The o my reason I think I'm still here is due to not wanting my daughter to have to go through losing her mother, but days like this I feel she'd be better off without me. I'm miserable! I have so much going on, so much I should be happy for and looking forward to buy I'm that depressed I'd rather just end it. I don't know what to do! I'm always helping other people out of this sort of situation and yet I can't seem to help myself. Why is life so hard?

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hello and welcome to the forum What is life. life sure is tough aint it. i am really sorry that things are really difficult for you.

sounds like severe depression to me and that is very tough to cope with. have you anyone to talk to irl? going for walks is important when we are outside we get the natural light and that helps to reset the gee forgot lol.

maybe you have over reached yourself i notice that you say that you help others. but sometimes we can deplete ourselves by doing this. its so important to have boundaries and a wee bit of assertiveness to reduce the impact from other people's life struggles.

we can guide people but we cant make everything right for them. crap but really important to realise otherwise you will end up on burn out and also if people keep talking about the same issues (over many weeks/months) then really its time to back off. tough but necessary unfortunately for your own sanity

maestro of presto

maestro of presto

Have you ever seen the film 'Dances With Wolves' ? That film was a big help to me when I had a similar experience years ago.

S

Seany53

Gonna watch Dances with the wolves..
And op I'm in the same boat. Life is hard and I feel depleted too. Only thonh that gets me outta bed is doing something for others

maestro of presto

maestro of presto

Gonna watch Dances with the wolves..
And op I'm in the same boat. Life is hard and I feel depleted too. Only thonh that gets me outta bed is doing something for others
I hope you find the love that gives you enough satisfaction.