life isn't worth living , why am i even alive

S

Snowyrabbit

i'm currently in my bedroom crying my eyes out , i see no purpose to a life with so much pain , all i have felt since waking up is pain , upset , emptiness and misery .. i tried doing yoga , it didn't make me feel much better, i am currently crying my eye's out , i don't see the point , i cant live this way anymore , i don't wnat to try anymore im sick of hurting sick of being messed up hurting and hurting and hurting in life this is not why i was born .. what am i supposed to do ? i 'm hurting too much

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
i'm currently in my bedroom crying my eyes out , i see no purpose to a life with so much pain , all i have felt since waking up is pain , upset , emptiness and misery .. i tried doing yoga , it didn't make me feel much better, i am currently crying my eye's out , i don't see the point , i cant live this way anymore , i don't wnat to try anymore im sick of hurting sick of being messed up hurting and hurting and hurting in life this is not why i was born .. what am i supposed to do ? i 'm hurting too much
Hi Snowyrabbit
Is there anyone you can call for help ? Do you have support from the local mental health team?
What support are you getting at the moment?
Hugs
Fox

S

spiritfriend

You're going through something tough. Right now you said you're crying. It's okay to cry. Let it all out. Don't feel the need to pressure yourself with anything. Just let the emotions come out right now and try to let yourself calm down. You can talk to me if you need to.

I agree with Foxjo. Getting support is very important. x

:hug: