Life is too hard for me

J

Jisatsu

I honestly can't see how people can bear it for so long. I'm only 17 and I feel I am already ready to go. It's just all too much.

shaun3210

shaun3210

Sorry to hear you feel like that Jisatsu :hug: I started to suffer from depression when I was about 16 and can still remember what it was like at that age to be depressed, feelings and emotions can be very intense, it has got easier for me to live with it as I got older, as I did pick up coping methods as I went along, some I got from MH professions and others that I devised myself.

Are you getting any help with your depression?

H

HeadSick

I was sixteen when I first was hospitalized for my depression and I felt just like that. Fifteen years later I've learned from every day I've been through and I'm able to manage my depression much better now. The toughest thing to deal with is that we want a quick fix but it takes time to figure what works for you. I just take it one day at a time.

D

DELATEXT

HELP !!!!

You are on a very dangerous path and a very destructive method of thinking, you need to hold on to all that is good and precious to you, your family, your boy friend, all the good things you will do in your life, you will make a great difference in your deeds towards others ??
I have spoken to you in the past, despite the pain and woe I again advise you to seek help and adhere to help in order to slowly get better ??
Being young you have lots to do, amazing places to see, you must give yourself every chance to do this !!!:grouphug::help::help::help::help:

J

Jisatsu

Thanks for the replies.
Are you getting any help with your depression?
I am currently on anti depressants (have been for 6 weeks) and seeing a counsellor. Don't think they're going to well though as I cannot open up to my counsellor because I stop myself everytime I start to cry and I am still getting these feelings even though I am on the tablets. I just don't know what to do. I can't be bothered.

Angels

Angels

anti depressants take a wile to kick in. so just be patient. if you feel like they are not helping after a wile, then go and push the issue

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

Please remember everyone is unique and you are important to the world as every petal makes a flower so you are part of the worlds pattern in order for the pattern to work everyone is needed to play their small part please continue to post. We hear you and hear your pain. x

J

Jisatsu

Thank you all for the replies. I will post some more when I feel up to it. Quite often I go to post something on here but cannot bring myself to do it as I end up realising emotions I didn't know I was feeling and make myself feel worse.

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

Morning jigatsu you are right some days it is hard to post. On those days remember to read is also important your computer is a link to so much information. I only have internet via my mobile but it is a link. When you are young everything seems so intense.You want everything to make sense and it doesnt. Its Like trying to fit a round peg into a square hole at times. Find as much information as you can. You will get well and you will learn so much about yourself. Also try improving your diet with whole foods and omega three.

H

HeadSick

Thanks for the replies.
I am currently on anti depressants (have been for 6 weeks) and seeing a counsellor. Don't think they're going to well though as I cannot open up to my counsellor because I stop myself everytime I start to cry and I am still getting these feelings even though I am on the tablets. I just don't know what to do. I can't be bothered.
One thing to keep in mind is that anit-depressants are not a cure. They are more of a crutch that you use to learn how to walk again. While you need to find the anti-depressant that works even with it there is a lot of other work required. Talking to a counselor is a very good step towards recovery so try to make the best of it. Another thing to keep in mind is that no matter how good you feel you will still have bad days so try not to get too disouraged when everything doesn't go perfectly.