• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

life is really hard at the moment

S

SandalwoodSummer

Slight suicidal ideation plaguing me. I'm not doing that well. I'm up too early in the morning and that means days are too long when all I want to do is sleep. I'm not depressed but just finding everything too hard at the moment.

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

I'm sorry your feeling this way sandalwood, if you feel the need to sleep - your body is probably telling you something! I tend to nap on the sofa rather than going back to bed, and set my alarm for an hour so I don't sleep all day.
Do you have any input from the CMHT?

S

SandalwoodSummer

I have been taking nytol in the day which makes me dozy. I wish I could nap as I need my mind turning off. No I don't see the cmht. I was discharged a while ago as in remission. Remission doesn't mean well in my opinion but I accept that I could manage the illness on my own now. I'm only coping just about though. Life seems too much for me most days. I think I'm ok and then something happens and I'm under the duvet in tears. I'm in that place now. It's almost unbearable.

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

I too am under the duvet!
Maybe go back to your gp and let them know how your feeling? I know the services can be rubbish at times but unless they know your struggling then they're no good at all!

S

SandalwoodSummer

I might see the psychiatrist again soon. I haven't decided yet. I hope you are looking after yourself and not spending too much time under that duvet. I've just tried eating a salad thinking I might be fixed from the inside. Who knows if it'll work.