• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Life is a sick joke at this point

• Thread starter Beautifuldarkfsntasy
  • Start date
B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

I’m really sick of idiots who don’t get how I feel. But I should keep telling ppl here how I feel right? Idk, seems pointless. I just do it cuz if I’m not here rn saying how I feel I will be planning to end my life. But I think ending my life is actually a good thing. People never talk about how the person who ends their life never has to suffer a second more. It’s just over with. They only talk about what they lose. But losing life is always a good thing, when your life is full of bad. I have my major issues still, with no help. I’ve tried to get therapy when I was younger so don’t bother me with that, and tell me that therapy is the answer. Great well I can’t get it. I ask for a simple thing with ppl. Just listen to my issues and hear me out, then give solutions. But people still cannot do that. They are so fucking stupid that they can’t do that. And guess what no matter what’s good in life I still have to live with these stupid problems. In a place I hate living in, with people I hate. My life has never been my choice but suicide would be a choice and something that stops the pain. But yet people say not to do it for no reason. People are stupid. I want to just kill myself I need to desensitize myself to people saying not to do it, then I would be happier.

anex

anex

I hear you. Your feelings are valid. I’m so sorry for all the pain you feel that is inescapable. I hope you can feel my hug through your screen, if you like hugs.

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

I hear you. Your feelings are valid. I’m so sorry for all the pain you feel that is inescapable. I hope you can feel my hug through your screen, if you like hugs.
Thnx. I don’t like anything anymore cuz I’m so sad. Thnx tho. Just hoping I die soon

C

candycane

I can relate. I am sorry your having issues with people. Thankfully, there are still some, that care about others, how ever small the numbers are,now.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Beautifuldarkfsntasy,
So sorry I missed your thread, please seek help. We do care here.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

M

MHFPokeplantz

I relate to some of what you wrote, hope you get to feel better (or manage to deal w your issues), and agree that whats good in life doesnt null the problems, sucks too much

J

January Rose

Hello Beautifuldarkfsntasy,

I'm so sorry that you are suffering the way that you are. If you would like to share some of what's going on, I'd be more than happy to listen. I know you said you are living in a place you hate, and you hate the people you live with, but 'what' do you hate about it/them? If you don't care to go into detail, I understand that. I wish there was something of more value to say to you besides I'm here to listen if you want to talk, but that's all I have. I have suffered with suicidal thoughts in my past, depression, anxiety and social phobia (from childhood), so I literally understand how it feels to want to die.

January

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Hello Beautifuldarkfsntasy,

I'm so sorry that you are suffering the way that you are. If you would like to share some of what's going on, I'd be more than happy to listen. I know you said you are living in a place you hate, and you hate the people you live with, but 'what' do you hate about it/them? If you don't care to go into detail, I understand that. I wish there was something of more value to say to you besides I'm here to listen if you want to talk, but that's all I have. I have suffered with suicidal thoughts in my past, depression, anxiety and social phobia (from childhood), so I literally understand how it feels to want to die.

January
Wanna msg me or here

S

strawberrywater

Hi there - your feelings are 100% valid, I promise. How you feel, matters. I am sorry that you are going through all of that, and I can totally relate. My parents don't understand - my mom is a narcissist and incapable of recognizing emotions. I also hate where I live, but for different reasons (just a depressing town lol)
You haven't met the right people yet, so it may help to think of that sometimes. They are out there. It can take many tries to find the right therapist, too. I believe there are people out there who understand -- just look at this forum :) but I understand how it would be way more helpful in real life.
Please don't hurt yourself -- there's a lot of good in the world and you will find it!

C

candycane

I’m really sick of idiots who don’t get how I feel. But I should keep telling ppl here how I feel right? Idk, seems pointless. I just do it cuz if I’m not here rn saying how I feel I will be planning to end my life. But I think ending my life is actually a good thing. People never talk about how the person who ends their life never has to suffer a second more. It’s just over with. They only talk about what they lose. But losing life is always a good thing, when your life is full of bad. I have my major issues still, with no help. I’ve tried to get therapy when I was younger so don’t bother me with that, and tell me that therapy is the answer. Great well I can’t get it. I ask for a simple thing with ppl. Just listen to my issues and hear me out, then give solutions. But people still cannot do that. They are so fucking stupid that they can’t do that. And guess what no matter what’s good in life I still have to live with these stupid problems. In a place I hate living in, with people I hate. My life has never been my choice but suicide would be a choice and something that stops the pain. But yet people say not to do it for no reason. People are stupid. I want to just kill myself I need to desensitize myself to people saying not to do it, then I would be happier.
Suicide is NEVER the answer.
Think about the loved ones, that you leave behind.
PLEASE GET HELP.
PLEASE, IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR YOUR LOVED ONES.
Talk to a friend.
Talk to a hotline.
Talk to a Pastor.
Talk to a Counselor.
But please talk to someone.
IF YOUR SUICIDAL RIGHT NOW, HAVE SOMEONE, DRIVE YOU TO YOUR LOCAL ER DEPT.
Get evaluated.

C

Cassiepers

Hey, I totally get how you feel. I'm kind of in the same boat, like what would really be the difference to the world if i wasn't here? What really makes me pause is that for 1) i have a dog she is now almost 15 and i don't even want to imagine her trying to understand where i went and i always say that when she dies i'm done too. it is so frustrating trying to explain how i'm feeling to other people who do not have the same thoughts as me, its like if you tell someone close to you how you feel then they feel bad and then i feel guilt that i have to burden them with this info so i'm just like i'd rather keep it to myself and then i'm the only one that suffers.

TBH joining this forum has been helpful, because its a direct link to people who are experiencing similar thoughts but are hopeful about getting better and that does give me a light at the end of this extremely long tunnel. I just started therapy again I can't say if it's helpful yet, i'm still in the getting used to opening up phase, but here it's like you an say anything honestly and people aren't trying to "fix" you.

So it you wanna talk/vent or whatever you can message me too, i think we're all pretty much looking for the same thing here.

C

candycane

Hey, I totally get how you feel. I'm kind of in the same boat, like what would really be the difference to the world if i wasn't here? What really makes me pause is that for 1) i have a dog she is now almost 15 and i don't even want to imagine her trying to understand where i went and i always say that when she dies i'm done too. it is so frustrating trying to explain how i'm feeling to other people who do not have the same thoughts as me, its like if you tell someone close to you how you feel then they feel bad and then i feel guilt that i have to burden them with this info so i'm just like i'd rather keep it to myself and then i'm the only one that suffers.

TBH joining this forum has been helpful, because its a direct link to people who are experiencing similar thoughts but are hopeful about getting better and that does give me a light at the end of this extremely long tunnel. I just started therapy again I can't say if it's helpful yet, i'm still in the getting used to opening up phase, but here it's like you an say anything honestly and people aren't trying to "fix" you.

So it you wanna talk/vent or whatever you can message me too, i think we're all pretty much looking for the same thing here.
Thanks for helping.