• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Life doesn't get better

J

JustAUser

When you are building yourself you are getting cleverer every time . You are getting more rational mind. So — you can find a boyfriend that will fit 100% your needs !

S

sunlilies

ACCOUNT CLOSED
When you are building yourself you are getting cleverer every time . You are getting more rational mind. So — you can find a boyfriend that will fit 100% your needs !
Thank you!

J

JustAUser

I play video games and sometimes I draw. I am thinking about doing something else with my life like maybe wanting to learn how to play an instrument or reading more books. Maybe start writing poems or stories. But I'm not confident at all and I feel like all of this will end in failure.
Usually you should find something in you .
Nothings starts just from nothing.
I am sure you have flames of ardor in your mind that can kick you off and you will fly faster and faster every day

J

JustAUser

Do sport girl . Really . I give you 500% that it will work in a way that even could not imagine .
You know that men like sporty girls . As for me , i always catch with my eye a girl with a good body . You know what ? Some of them worked on it !
And again — you should find that you are pretty/talented in your job (even just a bit). Then it will blast. When you will get results from your hardwork . Your confidence will grow . And it will be like a drug for you

S

sunlilies

ACCOUNT CLOSED
My life is ruined and I don't believe that sports can help me. I can try, but I think I need a miracle to fix my life. Thank you so much for the replies!

J

JustAUser

My life is ruined and I don't believe that sports can help me. I can try, but I think I need a miracle to fix my life. Thank you so much for the replies!
Your life is NOT RUINED girl . What are you talking . You life is ruined when you 2meters underneath the ground ! Dont say that !

S

sunlilies

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Your life is NOT RUINED girl . What are you talking . You life is ruined when you 2meters underneath the ground ! Dont say that !
Thank you. I guess you're right. It's just hard for me to think positive right now.

S

sunlilies

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Tell me what happened ?
I'm just unhappy with my life and how I look. But the good thing is that I'm feeling better than I did yesterday. I started over with my diet and I've been eating healthy food. Thank you for talking to me on here. Hope you're doing well.

J

JustAUser

I'm just unhappy with my life and how I look. But the good thing is that I'm feeling better than I did yesterday. I started over with my diet and I've been eating healthy food. Thank you for talking to me on here. Hope you're doing well.
Thank you too ! I am pretty ok right now . But i was in such deep shit , you maybe cannot even imagine .

S

sunlilies

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you too ! I am pretty ok right now . But i was in such deep shit , you maybe cannot even imagine .
I'm sorry to hear about that. If you want, you can talk to me about it. I am glad to hear you're doing okay now.

A

ape130

I play video games and sometimes I draw. I am thinking about doing something else with my life like maybe wanting to learn how to play an instrument or reading more books. Maybe start writing poems or stories. But I'm not confident at all and I feel like all of this will end in failure.
I think it's important to try things like this even if you're not confident because it helps you explore what you enjoy. You don't have to be good at everything to simply enjoy it, like art or writing!