Letting of pressure

W

White Wolf

Having a nasty feeling social anxiety right now, since they are doing maintenance in this building and i don't even know what times are they going to visit in this apartment ... They did yesterday and now today they are supposed again, i truly hate these situations unknown people where i live and they see my apartment, my stuff, and what i'm doing -so many things in this situation that makes me feel bad... I can't really live normally here until their operation is done.

W

White Wolf

Waaah, couldn't they already come to this flat so i can get over this. I'm alerted all the time, i can only hear them doing the work in my neighbors apartments. I also wonder how long does it take and will i have my peace after today. When was the last time someone here had such situation? One that would seem so normal to common people, but so tormenting for someone with social anxiety.

I would like to live somewhere where no one could come to make any upgrades without me ordering them, and then i would try to find a solution that is less painful for me like hiring someone i even remotely know.

And i also want to add that i haven't been able to properly sleep for 2 nights now because of this. Or maybe even 3 nights.

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think they are supposed to give you a time they are coming, like 8-1 or 1-5 or something

but a lot of the time they just turn up when they feel like it

it's very frustrating if you are waiting to go out as well

and sometimes you wait all day then they don't turn up at all, have had that when i have taken days off work to be in, was not happy

W

White Wolf

Well in this place nothing seems to be informed correctly, i thought they were supposed to come yesterday or today morning - but still haven't. They visited here yesterday but didn't yet do anything... And the note that i got earlier about the whole operation could as well be written by a chimpanzee - i'm actually pretty confident that the monkey would do better job informing as it only says something like " from 8-16 (Time may vary) at from monday to friday" So i should be uncertain for a week and the time may vary?

Also once i needed to have my toilet fixed, i called to the house management person and i told him that i need to know when the plummer is coming because i want to be home - and it seemed so difficult for him to understand that i don't care talking with that person ever again...

You see they could come here with the general key, but that is even more anxiety building for me that i know there is people in my flat if i'm not there myself.

Last edited:
W

White Wolf

Jesus they still aren't here which means that i probably have to go through this stress and waiting again tomorrow... The society doesn't consider people with issues like this really...