• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Letters and photographs

E

EternalityFlames

Hi there. I'm undiagnosed but people have been telling me that my mood changes more than they can count in a week and I have to admit I feel like two different people sometimes and sometimes don't understand the feelings I'll feel and the things I do.

I have just left a post but I was wondering if anyone else finds this. I change my writing style both on computer and paper all of the time according to mood. I also hate writing letters sometimes which hang down such a Y and G as it just looks wrong sometimes. Its like an obsession. I also have an obsession with everything creative. I'm obsessed with taken photographs. Sometimes I hate taken my photo then when I'm on these 'high' periods I'll take a million and one and I have 70 photo albums on facebook and I'm starting to think its just more than taken photos and its a characteristic of something as people judge me for it. Also I love being in front of camera and used to do some mad things on webcam to people on 'high' periods. But people loved that bout me. They thought I was one of a kind and bonkers!!! I probably am!!!

E

EternalityFlames

There is also something else I'm obsessed with the internet and if I haven't got it for some reason I'll go mad and kick and scream bout it. I don't know if this is normal for people with Bipolar or not :/

A

Ainsworth

hey EF

i dunno, is my answer, i could be BP, i could be alot of things. im the same with changing things and obsessions especially the internet but dont know if its connected to BP or not.

i dont understand most things that i do, its all wierd but kind of accept it, really because i have no choice atm.

if i havent said hello, the welcome to the forum :p

i know i didnt help you but i answered :LOL:

E

EternalityFlames

Hmmm. Something to think bout. haha no problems and Thanks for replying. Thank u :)