• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Letters and photographs

E

EternalityFlames

Hi there. I'm undiagnosed but people have been telling me that my mood changes more than they can count in a week and I have to admit I feel like two different people sometimes and sometimes don't understand the feelings I'll feel and the things I do.

I have just left a post but I was wondering if anyone else finds this. I change my writing style both on computer and paper all of the time according to mood. I also hate writing letters sometimes which hang down such a Y and G as it just looks wrong sometimes. Its like an obsession. I also have an obsession with everything creative. I'm obsessed with taken photographs. Sometimes I hate taken my photo then when I'm on these 'high' periods I'll take a million and one and I have 70 photo albums on facebook and I'm starting to think its just more than taken photos and its a characteristic of something as people judge me for it. Also I love being in front of camera and used to do some mad things on webcam to people on 'high' periods. But people loved that bout me. They thought I was one of a kind and bonkers!!! I probably am!!!

E

EternalityFlames

There is also something else I'm obsessed with the internet and if I haven't got it for some reason I'll go mad and kick and scream bout it. I don't know if this is normal for people with Bipolar or not :/

A

Ainsworth

hey EF

i dunno, is my answer, i could be BP, i could be alot of things. im the same with changing things and obsessions especially the internet but dont know if its connected to BP or not.

i dont understand most things that i do, its all wierd but kind of accept it, really because i have no choice atm.

if i havent said hello, the welcome to the forum :p

i know i didnt help you but i answered :LOL:

E

EternalityFlames

Hmmm. Something to think bout. haha no problems and Thanks for replying. Thank u :)