• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Lets try again! Hi

P

patchwork-me

Hi there, I'm Tally- nice to meet you!
I have just moved from another forum and hoping i get a better vibe from this one. I have only been a member on that forum for about a week (if that) and just decided nope nope nope lets try again.

So i'm 19, i am a carer and a checkout girl (multi-tasker!), i have recently become aunty and i have a wonderful boyfriend.

I hope this forum will be a place to help others when they are feeling low and vice versa and generally i hope it will be a place we can have a laugh and make some new friends :)

I'll look forward to getting to know you all.

Hugs, Tally xxx

S

*Sapphire*

:welcome: Tally! I hope you find the forum as friendly and supportive as i have :)

C

coraline1664

Hi Tally- I know I've already spoken to you a couple of times on here but I hope you find this forum better than the last. :) I too have used another forum in the past but found there was little support or will from people to get better and everyone seemed to be bringing everyone else down. Also you had to pick your illness(es) from categories and they were displayed down one side like little certificates everyone was collecting. I've got a lot from this forum and much prefer the atmosphere to the others.

Liz

P

patchwork-me

Hi Tally- I know I've already spoken to you a couple of times on here but I hope you find this forum better than the last. :) I too have used another forum in the past but found there was little support or will from people to get better and everyone seemed to be bringing everyone else down. Also you had to pick your illness(es) from categories and they were displayed down one side like little certificates everyone was collecting. I've got a lot from this forum and much prefer the atmosphere to the others.

Liz
Thanks :) i'll try and work out how to do that in a minute :D its hard work learning new forums lol xx

C

coraline1664

Thanks :) i'll try and work out how to do that in a minute :D its hard work learning new forums lol xx
Oh that was just something from another forum that I didn't like. It's more straight forward on this one.
:)

P

patchwork-me

Oh i see, i thoguth i was stupid and couldnt find it lol

D

Deremna

Hi and :welcome:!! I have found this forum to be very helpful the short while I have registered and I hope you will, too!

P

patchwork-me

Hi and :welcome:!! I have found this forum to be very helpful the short while I have registered and I hope you will, too!
Thankyou Deremna :) i already feel so much more at home here. x