• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Lets forget depression?

A

arcircle5339

Lets forget the Depression part of a person with Bipolar Disorder and other mood disorders and say that he got only Mania all the time. So what kind of disease a psychiatrist will say he has like Schizophrenia, Delusional Disorder, Paranoidal Syndrome etc? :unsure:

D

Dollit

That would probably be Unipolar Disorder but only a psychiatrist would be able to make a definitive diagnosis.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Natural ways to deal with bipolar depression and anxiety Bipolar Forum 13
G Depression: the final phase Bipolar Forum 2
P During a depression cycle does anyone hate or get disgusted by their significant other? Bipolar Forum 13
T Depression and Grief Bipolar Forum 3
M Advice: Medications for Bipolar Depression Bipolar Forum 14
M I think my last depression broke my soul. How do you fix that? Bipolar Forum 5
B Recovering from mania-entering depression Bipolar Forum 19
OmniscientNihilist dealing with depression Bipolar Forum 2
T Coping with depression Bipolar Forum 4
B Struggling with depression and meds Bipolar Forum 4
K Tips for bad anxiety and depression... Bipolar Forum 14
HLon99 Lingering depression outside of mood episodes Bipolar Forum 8
F Is lamictal good for depression? Bipolar Forum 9
F My fiancee has left the country due to depression and immediately received a Cyclothymia diagnosis Bipolar Forum 1
DistantOcean I think I might have bipolar disorder. But how do I cure bipolar depression? Bipolar Forum 4
Tawny Depression Bipolar Forum 3
W Parenting - Quarantine - Manic - Depression?? Bipolar Forum 5
F How do you deal with depression that follows a hypomanic episode? Bipolar Forum 7
A Changes in bipolar - not dealing with depression anymore Bipolar Forum 14
D I HAVE A FORTHCOMING CAMPUS FINAL YEAR EXAM depression or ANXIETY... PLZ HELP Bipolar Forum 9