Left arm pain due to anxiety and depression ??

A

AmandaJ

I have been suffering left arm pain for like 6 months now. I don't remember at the time it began feeling anxious or depressed. Over the past few months anxiety has been creeping up on me and I habe had a few anxiety attacks. The last month I haven't been myself at all I have felt really low. I don't know whether anxiety and depression have caused this left arm pain and it's really worrying me. I'm almost scared to go the doctors as I am convinced I am dying. I have health anxiety I think every ache and pain I'll die. I also worry my mum and dad will die. This arm pain is worrying me most right now. Anyone else get this ?

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hey best get this checked out really . if in the usa it would cost you to see a doc but if in uk it costs nothing. best get it looked at now really take care

A

AmandaJ

hey best get this checked out really . if in the usa it would cost you to see a doc but if in uk it costs nothing. best get it looked at now really take care
Yes I'm in the UK it's free lol. I am going to get it checked out. I know it ain't my heart as I guess something more serious would of happened by now. Looking at other forums it all relates to anxiety. I never get chest pains. Thanks for help.

A

AmandaJ

Yes it might not even be down to anxiety what I think could be an injury anything. Lol. I think the worst which Is silly until I get checked out. I'm making an appointment tomorrow anyway and my mind will be at rest !

A

AmandaJ

Update. I have seen the doctor today and have been referred to a muscular skeletal clinic 😊 .... I'm so glad I went because it's a relief off my shoulders I ain't dying 😂