• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Leeds people???

C

cassiew

Hi is there anyone from Leeds and surrounding areas? x

blacktulip

blacktulip

I live in Wakefield.............not far eh.....i seem to have met 2 from Leeds today x

MichaelAlone

MichaelAlone

I've just moved back to Leeds last month after living in Taunton for 10yrs. Currently living in scummy Beeston at the moment, chavs everywhere :( Am from East Leeds originally, Harehills and Gipton.

T

teakans jet force

I've just moved back to Leeds last month after living in Taunton for 10yrs. Currently living in scummy Beeston at the moment,
I lived on Lady Pit Lane just up from Shaftesbury House for 6months in 1994, currently in morley.

Do you know if they pulled shaftesbury House down yet as it was full of homeless folks./

MichaelAlone

MichaelAlone

I lived on Lady Pit Lane just up from Shaftesbury House for 6months in 1994, currently in morley.

Do you know if they pulled shaftesbury House down yet as it was full of homeless folks./

I'm not sure about Shaftesbury House, I've been out of touch in Leeds for so long. One of the neighbours here I think mentioned it. He's been bugging me for the last 3wks, if he comes knocking again today I'll ask him.

I lived in a couple of hostels when I was 16. One was on Cardigan Road and the other was here in Beeston. They were very strict with rules though and I didn't stay long.

I used to work in Morley in a factory in about 94/95. That was the last time I effectively worked and held it down. Don't really know Morley well though.

S

shazza156

i live in between leeds and wakefeld. i moved here 18mnths ago from the kippax area.Quite like it.Quiet but nice.

MichaelAlone

MichaelAlone

Hiya Shazza and welcome to the site :)

I've been thinking ---- I write on another forum for people with Social Anxiety, and there are regular meets that people arrange all over the country. Let's face it, human contact beats online chatting hands down!

Perhaps some of us here living in or around Leeds could arrange to meet up?

I know we each have our own issues, but at least we wouldn't judge each other :)

Just an idea I thought I'd throw out there! Maybe bowling or cinema or pub etc :)

NicoretteGummed

NicoretteGummed

-Are definitely not to be trifled with.

The last thing you want to do is Rev this lot up.!!