• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Lee

L

lee11719

Just new to this.. I am a mess and need friends. I am shaking, anxious and never have used meds before. I went to the family doctor and he gave me serefem which I have been taking for 14 days with no help. He also gave me clonazepam .o.5 mg and that makes me exhaused. This all started about 5 months ago when my 14 year old son's friends moved to anew group and he is basically alone. It is all I can think about, dream about and I am stuck on it.
He is far less upset than I but my constant needling him is drivinghim crazy. I think these could be panic attacks, with some ocd. If anyone has any advice I could us a friend. I am 47 a mother of 4 and have always loved life. Please tell me this is temporary. And please don't call me crazy like everyone else in my home. I am so sad.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello and welcome to the forum, don;t think you are crazy, just going through a bad time at the moment - can you go back to your g.p. and ask for some sort of therapy? Anyway keep posting here and I hope you find the forum helpful, reading you will see you are not alone.

KS

L

lee11719

Thankyou. You are the only one who answered me so far. I just want a quick fix to this insane problem.

Sophie

Sophie

Hi and :welcome: Don't think for one minute that you are crazy, your not. Medication takes time to work. Keep posting on here, we are a friendly bunch. :hug:

B

Blondie

Just wanted to say hello and welcome hun x