• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Leave a message for someone who is struggling

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Staff Member on Leave
L

Lauriemarie1983

You matter and your life has meaning even if you think it doesnt, if you can make one person's day a bit better with even the tiniest kind act or smallest contribution, a smile or kind word you have made the world a better place and you belong here ♥

Z

Zoe1

the way you talk to yourself when you are down
you would not inflict on anyone else !

Z

Zoe1

maybe you dont know what you really look like WhySoSerious !

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W I did everything for my BDP girlfriend. I didint leave her any moment for 2 years. She cheated me and now post pictures with new BF on instagram! Why? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 39
wraziel I will leave my actual job Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
I Does the pain ever leave Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
wraziel I want to leave my job Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
EarthChild I was so stupid to tell my sister in law that i want to leave my husband Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
S I can't stay home but I can't leave either Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
B shall i message this woman or not ???? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
S Just had 2 outbursts at an office and keyworker( not my nice keyworker a different one) and someone at the office she works in. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
I I really need someone to calm me down. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
L Can someone have quiet BPD, but it doesnt show up in the relationship until something traumatic occurs? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
U How do you react when someone pulling away Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
L How to tell when someone is joking or not/improve social cues ? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
L Pushing someone i love away due to BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
H I'm in a relationship with someone with BPD... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
C Can someone with BPD change? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 14
maggie0123 scared of someone dying Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
D Please please can someone help me, in distress Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 15
UnstableSolace How do I externally feel for someone? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
B How do you get someone to stop being your favourite person? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
H Someone might needs this today Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
Volbe [Advice Needed] Cutting ties with someone you care for because you know BPD will get in the way? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13