Leave a message for someone who is struggling

Lostinthestatic

Lostinthestatic

You deserve love and happiness, for being human, for being you, and just because. You are not your mistakes, and you are not a bad person. Life is shades of gray. You are allowed to feel bad, you are allowed to feel happy, and you should always be patient with yourself.

S

Scroteymcscroteface

The blackness that you're stuck inside of isn't part of you and isn't because of you. What seems so clear and obvious to you might only be because you're too close to the problem. I can't stress enough how important it is to talk to some one. Your internal dialog and thoughts aren't always your friends.

R

Ramson bangers

Love you all. Im learning about borderline personality disoder. From people i know and on here. i would like to get to know this person who has it. I always see her good side and her personality is great or atleast it seems to me, however she is struggling and i dont know what to say. I say the wrong things, its a curse which started a long time ago but i want her and everyone to know that i want to send love and wish you all a happy life.

A

Ana

The end result of the journey is what matters, the sufferance in the process will pass just like a kidney stone.

J

Jules5

Life has crooked roads and I know yours will be straight here soon. Hang in there and wait for it. Lots of Hugs

L

Lora

Don't run before you able to walk take each moment slowly with kindness 😊stay with your thoughts in the here and now as that's what matters- the past must stay where it belongs to allow us space to enjoy the future

G

Girl interupted

You are not defined by your history. Instead you are in charge of the footprints you make on freshly fallen snow.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fairy Lucretia Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2