• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Leave a message for someone who is struggling

F

Freesong

Follow your breath, not your thoughts, including the story that our thoughts tell us. Follow your breath, or the senses for in them we are more connected to the present than if we recall the past or worry about the future.

Pocahontas2008

Pocahontas2008

The life in front of you is more important than the life behind you.

Z

Zoe1

the past is important and we need the space to heal from it

HLon99

HLon99

Hold on for dear life; you never know when things might start to turn a corner. It might be sooner than you think!

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

if you feel like you’re life is not worth living and people would feel better that you’re gone you’re wrong you have no idea how you impact people’s lives you may not think you impact them at all but you do the door you help open for someone, that wave you gave someone that smile and good morning to someone all these little acts of kindness / friendliness impacts peoples lives and change the way the people you impacted go about their day and how they impact with others, and if you weren’t here it would happen less.

keep fighting even if you feel you don’t have anyone there are people who love you and want to be your friend that you haven’t met yet! 🌈❤

B

BoutonLune

Happiness can happen at any age. So no matter your struggles, keep going. Don't deny yourself the chance of a future contentment you do not know exists yet.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W I did everything for my BDP girlfriend. I didint leave her any moment for 2 years. She cheated me and now post pictures with new BF on instagram! Why? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 50
wraziel I will leave my actual job Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
I Does the pain ever leave Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
wraziel I want to leave my job Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
EarthChild I was so stupid to tell my sister in law that i want to leave my husband Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
S I can't stay home but I can't leave either Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
B shall i message this woman or not ???? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
S Just had 2 outbursts at an office and keyworker( not my nice keyworker a different one) and someone at the office she works in. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
I I really need someone to calm me down. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
L Can someone have quiet BPD, but it doesnt show up in the relationship until something traumatic occurs? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
U How do you react when someone pulling away Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
L How to tell when someone is joking or not/improve social cues ? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
L Pushing someone i love away due to BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
H I'm in a relationship with someone with BPD... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
C Can someone with BPD change? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 14
maggie0123 scared of someone dying Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
D Please please can someone help me, in distress Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 15
UnstableSolace How do I externally feel for someone? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
B How do you get someone to stop being your favourite person? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
H Someone might needs this today Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
Volbe [Advice Needed] Cutting ties with someone you care for because you know BPD will get in the way? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13