• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Leave a message for someone who is struggling

G

Girl interupted

This thread is for positive reinforcement. Add a random message of encouragement. Not to anyone specific, just strength when you have it. There will be times that you don’t.

G

Girl interupted

What you are feeling matters. You may not be able to explain it to others, but you are allowed to feel this way.

L

LoveYourself

All things must pass. Whatever you`re going through, never forget that.

Poppy2014

Poppy2014

You have the right to be you, not who someone thinks you should be.
You have the right to feel how you feel, not what someone tells you you should feel.
You have the right to live, love and life being who you are, not what society thinks you should be.

G

Girl interupted

It’s ok if you have a bad day. Tomorrow will be better.

Bizzarebitrary

Bizzarebitrary

Why you matter

Have compassion for yourself. You deserve love and you are worthy - not because of what you've done or what you have but because of what you are: human. We are all born with intrinsic worth, we all deserve love.

This is not an idea, don't believe it don't hold it in your head. Hold it in your heart.

G

Girl interupted

Congratulate yourself. Hug yourself. You made it through this day, and nobody in your life quite understands what an accomplishment this is.

babyblue22

babyblue22

The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.
Lesson learned: Love yourself enough to accept your own flaws – those “flaws” are what make us beautifully different.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Girl interupted

One good night’s sleep can sometimes make all the difference.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Should I leave my partner? Or am I in the wrong? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 16
Fairy Lucretia so scared bf will leave me x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
W hey guys I wanted to leave some resources that helped me Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
W I did everything for my BDP girlfriend. I didint leave her any moment for 2 years. She cheated me and now post pictures with new BF on instagram! Why? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 53
wraziel I will leave my actual job Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
I Does the pain ever leave Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
wraziel I want to leave my job Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
EarthChild I was so stupid to tell my sister in law that i want to leave my husband Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
S I can't stay home but I can't leave either Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
Fairy Lucretia hermit might leave me Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
Fairy Lucretia when somebody is going to leave you? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 27
N Terrified that he might leave. Feeling numb and no one understands Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
W I am absolutely terrified that my fiance is going to leave me for good Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
Fairy Lucretia leaving people before they leave me Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
S Leave of Absence Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
Fairy Lucretia please don't leave me Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 19
D I think my husband is going to leave me. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
A Im so afraid he's going to leave me:( Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
D shall i message this woman or not ???? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
Mom_To_Two_Too Have there been any cases where someone diagnosed with BPD came from a secure, loving environment with no traumas? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
Fairy Lucretia if you accidently upset someone on here? x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 25
B I need your help.. living with someone with BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
AnnaBanana267 Stuck on the possibility that someone may have withdrawn their friendship for me Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
S Just had 2 outbursts at an office and keyworker( not my nice keyworker a different one) and someone at the office she works in. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
I I really need someone to calm me down. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
L Can someone have quiet BPD, but it doesnt show up in the relationship until something traumatic occurs? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
Until How do you react when someone pulling away Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
L How to tell when someone is joking or not/improve social cues ? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
L Pushing someone i love away due to BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
H I'm in a relationship with someone with BPD... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
C Can someone with BPD change? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 14
D scared of someone dying Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
D Please please can someone help me, in distress Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 15
UnstableSolace How do I externally feel for someone? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
B How do you get someone to stop being your favourite person? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
H Someone might needs this today Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
Volbe [Advice Needed] Cutting ties with someone you care for because you know BPD will get in the way? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
S Can someone explain unstable self image to me? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 15
P Someone that has helped me through a difficult time is leaving. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
S what about sex - have you ever thought that you may be brainwashed or that someone(or their ai) is playing with your head? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 18
P Quiet BPD?? Can someone help? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
Lynds1990 Has anyone else ever had an "obsession" with someone? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
Urban Hermit Best ways to support someone you care about x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
TooMuchPain Hoping someone will read this and care. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
W Based on what I'll describe, does this girl sound like someone who has BPD? (long post) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 20
M In a relationship with someone with BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
M Helping someone you think may have bps? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
A Please, please can someone help me? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 16
A Please can someone help me? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
H Feeling of someone or something else living inside me Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7