• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Laughter - Celebrity Crushes

Contramike

Contramike

You're gonna laugh...

Susie Dent.

She has that look in her eyes that says, "I'm much more than what you see." And I like to think she is! Smart and good looking. Seemingly very innocent while I know there's so much more behind those eyes.

P

paws4thought

formerly Anxietyhell
Sorry!! but I just couldn't find "Donald Trump" sexy. . I do get that confidence and masculinity can be attractive in a person - but I just couldn't call Donald Trump "sexy".. Its interesting what we all find attractive in and about different people

P

paws4thought

formerly Anxietyhell
@Tawny Do you mean the celebrity chef James Martin?... I thought that he had been living with his gf for years.. But I got impression he didn't want to marry /have kids.??

P

paws4thought

formerly Anxietyhell
@Tawny I only know because I read that he had a gf, and I thought no chance for me then 🙄lol

F

flabbergasted

The male judge on Great British Baking Show - Paul Hollywood - OMG what a "specimen" - and of course I get weak in the knees for that accent!!

P

paws4thought

formerly Anxietyhell
@flabbergasted He ditched his wife a few years ago for a much younger model.😕. I have to face up to the fact that I am now an old boot, and one can only dream 🥴

F

flabbergasted

@Anxietyhell - yeah - I looked him up after my post- also talked about an affair with a bartender - sooooo, I guess if I were much, much younger and looking good - I could possibly have a torrid affair if our paths crossed! lol Problem is - although I think he is gorgeous - I've never ever been attracted to an "Easy" man....hated to read all that about him - but you know how it works - being famous and good looking - the women just fall to the ground and assume the position for that type....Darn it - now he's getting less "hunky"!!

P

paws4thought

formerly Anxietyhell
@flabbergasted I know!! It kinda loses its attraction when a guy is too easy, and led by something that clouds the brain.. I think it can be a mid life crisis, wanting to prove to themselves that they still have it.. Sorry! I think I burst your bubble re Mr Hollywood..