• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

latude altered my brain and changed my personality.

• Thread starter Rispderalruinedme
  • Start date
R

Rispderalruinedme

It's been a hard road back.

Thankfully it takes care of my schizophrenia
but Now I'm dealing with the negative effects the medicine has had on my brain and thoughts feelings and emotions.
I don't understand how or why Latude did this but it did. Im indebit now and cops have been called multiple times. I know it's latude causing all my problems. but yeah i'm not feeling schizophrenic symptoms but it made me a worst person.

L

llittlelostlady

Bike accident did mine..got knocked out by a hit and run driver. 3 years ago.

Add to that the effects of vodka and well...

I like my personality as it was though....autistic but the sweetest little girl although i have my irritable days. Yes i can be grumpy when my samenesses are disturbed...I need stability, i yearn for stability.

Why don't humans like sweet?

I love sweet

To me sweet is adorable, like my visiting cat...he is not my cat but he thinks he lives with me all the same...he likes a fussy and cuddles.

I love cuddles and fussins....

humans can be cold...they don't seem to like cuddles and fussin's at all, they just seem to be obsessed with self hatred.

My voices are moaning again...they wanted a narcissist and got an autistic little girl.

Well you get what you get....

I am going to go and argue with them....although sometimes i find them cute.

They need lots of lovin's too and then they wills be fine.

L

llittlelostlady

I'll give them imaginary cuddles.