Lack of motivation affecting my education

S

steve1953

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Grig, let us know how you get on - with better sleep and less booze you will start to think straight, let us all know as you start to look into solving problems by yourself or with help... if you share good news as it comes you will send positive energy to others reading it and to yourself for achieving things and sharing - good luck, also let us know if you start to slip off track so to speak, be strong my friend, remember deep breaths, to feed your brain with oxygen...

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Please see your dr, your feelings of sadness and lethargy should be investigated.
Hope you feel better soon.
Take care

R

Roseessa

I hope your Uni can help. Mine has been great helping me with my many issues.
When will you know what they can do to help? You should ask if you can see someone from the Mental Health team there asap.
Hope you are feeling better

R

Roseessa

Also, I would go, doctors, as lethargy isn't a normal thing and can normally mean stuff. Like anaemia etc

G

grigor1860

Hello all,

Thank you for your concern. My sleeping pattern is much more regular now, and I have been attending all my seminars. Thanks for all your kind words and advice :)

S

steve1953

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You sound more confident, well done you... One step at a time now, steady, but now going in the right direction...