• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

lack of food or withdrawals?

C

cally75

Feeling very faint & dizzy at mo. Is it drink withdrawals or lack of eating? Probably a bit of both. My diets poor at the best of times! Have only had 1 pint so far today. I usually perk up after a few. Need 2 go buy more I think, or eat something. One of the two!

T

tobermory

Probably a bit of both. Eat something ... a toast maybe (I find it easy to digest).

C

cally75

Probably a bit of both. Eat something ... a toast maybe (I find it easy to digest).
You know how it is mate. The thought of eating turns my stomach. Spent £15 on takeaway last night, it's still there! Brain says eat, body says not!!

T

tobermory

You know how it is mate. The thought of eating turns my stomach. Spent £15 on takeaway last night, it's still there! Brain says eat, body says not!!
I know...I've been feeling the same for a while...stomach churns and begs for food but if I eat I end up 'expelling' it within minutes ... still ... I'm trying the BRAT diet ... Banana Rice Applesauce Toast (Un-buttered) .... your body needs energy... I started with taking glucose solution ... dunno how its sold in UK or US but over my place, its a concentrated glucose powder mixed with water ... at least gives some energy to the body and probably to the digestive system to cope with the food digestion process ... just my thought, no scientific search done by me in support of this!

C

cally75

I know...I've been feeling the same for a while...stomach churns and begs for food but if I eat I end up 'expelling' it within minutes ... still ... I'm trying the BRAT diet ... Banana Rice Applesauce Toast (Un-buttered) .... your body needs energy... I started with taking glucose solution ... dunno how its sold in UK or US but over my place, its a concentrated glucose powder mixed with water ... at least gives some energy to the body and probably to the digestive system to cope with the food digestion process ... just my thought, no scientific search done by me in support of this!
Yeah mate. You can buy glucose powder here from any pharmacy. Good it worked for you but think it might increase my anxiety?!