• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Lack of Ability to Feel Emotion

B

brb225

Hello everyone,

I've been dealing with a loss of feelings and specifically sexual attraction since December 2014. I haven't had any sexual desire since then.

To give a little background, I've been on klonopin and antidepressants since the summer of 2003. I've never had any issues with them. I also have been using testosterone replacement since 2011 which only increased my sex drive.

In March 2015 I started taking Adderall. I took it for six months incorrectly to lose weight. While on it, I went crazy and was completely paranoid and obsessives. After coming off of the paranoia, obsessiveness, jealous and anger never left. My sexual attraction completely dissipated as well the ability to feel happiness and joy.

I've been seeing a psychiatrist but nothing has seemed to work. Does anyone have this issue? Is there any way to combat it and restore sexual attraction again?

Thank you for reading.

T

Tombomb

Any reason why u may have lost attraction??

T

Tombomb

Is there someone else that maybe affected by ur lack of natural sex drive ??

CelestialWanderer

CelestialWanderer

Is it your ability to feel happiness or joy only that has disappeared or basically ALL emotions?

T

Tombomb

Continue too express urself that’s what it’s here for ??