labour or conservative? GO!

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
watched it in kilburn and hampstead where i am labour got in by 42 votes due to the green candidate been good and niccking labour votes they say the torys could get in
hmm dunno

my area has been a tory safe seat for years

can't think that voting labour would make any difference

too many posh people round here worried about the mansion tax

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
a house in my road sols for 1 and a half million, the torys are scaring people with the mansion tax i could get into the daily mail for living in a million pound house on benefits, having a schitzo next door probably doesn't help property values

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
the house next door is a buy to let, it's i think at the moment let to studentd they're having a party in the back garden, means i can't go into the back room for my afternoon drug nap, it also makes me think when i last went to a party, can't remember, if labour gets in i doubt that'll change

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
They are all a bit desperate - if I am honest - the conservatives look the strongest.

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm expecting a Con/Libdem goverment again to be honest.

Ed Millband just doesn't have the X Factor that people want so they will want to keep to what they know I think.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
still haven't forgotton that labour benefit minister who said he'd stigmatise those on benefits as a schitzo that word matters, sat i came back from sainsburys on the bus with my shopping the driver smiled at me, think he thought i had a mon to fri job and was doing my shopping usually they give me nasty looks when i'm bringing my shopping back on a working day

Peaceful

Peaceful

Think what you think the bus driver thinking very schizo thought Rambo.

Sure he could easily as much be thinking what he was going have for his supper.

Lots of people work very very random hours these days anyhow - the days of everyone commuting to monday to friday 9 to 5 are long gone in all of my experience anyhow.

My neighbours have no idea I am schizo, I have told them am a care worker and it's shifts.

That's all they need to know as far as I am concerned. They not friends and even if I didn't work, which I don't, why would I need to tell them or even feel ashamed to say I don't.

I simply tell a little white lie if am talking to some random stranger. ie if ever any such people would end up being a friend, would obviously easily be able to say in time anyhow.

Sorry going off topic just replying your comments.

I actually strangely think out of this election - perhaps labour liberal snp but seems an unlikely trio, I would perhaps even admit to the possiblity of being another election - god forbid - because no one could agree to a suitable working relationship incorporating an overall majority.

But thinking about that one - please GOOD GOD nnnnnooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am electioned out right now - most definitely.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
it's just when i catch the bus on a weekday the bus drivers give me a nasty look it's not usual them smiling at me as they did this weekend. very schitzo. i have no doubt the shrink if i had one would agree, funny how lunattics use the language of psychiatric opression to opress each other. though i agree he may just be having a good day

it's annoying people saying i'm iller than them who've got cpns social workers psychiatrists, feel is unjust in some way

Last edited:
Mayfair

Mayfair

I actually strangely think out of this election - perhaps labour liberal snp but seems an unlikely trio, I would perhaps even admit to the possiblity of being another election - god forbid - because no one could agree to a suitable working relationship incorporating an overall majority.

But thinking about that one - please GOOD GOD nnnnnooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am electioned out right now - most definitely.
Yeah, I'm a bit sick of it now. Unless Tory get the majority it's going to be a big coalition. I don't think LibDems would get enough seats to join Tory and it get past the post (326), so will need more parties, perhaps DUP/UKIP/LibDem

And Labour will not be able to form a government without SNP, which I think is why some traditional Labour voters won't for him.

They currently have 258 seats, and assuming they win some more, even with LibDem's 57 (most of which they will probably lose) it's not enough. SNP will be looking to take a chunk of the 59 in Scotland. The only way Ed could do it is with SNP and LibDem too, and quite possibly PC to add a couple more and same with SDLP.

We shall see!

I would think the way things are going, that unless Tory win a majority, it will be a couple of weeks to find out.

R

ricko4

them tosspots conservatives will end up getting back in they look after the rich and screw the poor

tabbykitten

tabbykitten

What is really scary is that a lot of the polls are now showing UKIP in a reasonable third place. Could we be facing a Conservative/UKIP alliance. God help us all.

R

ricko4

What is really scary is that a lot of the polls are now showing UKIP in a reasonable third place. Could we be facing a Conservative/UKIP alliance. God help us all.
i would like to see a ukip labour government now that would be good conservatives all for the rich

Mayfair

Mayfair

Almost impossible tabby.

Look at the 1st 2nd 3rd in last election:
Tory 10m votes, 306 seats
Labour 8.6m votes, 258 seats
Lib Dem 6.8m votes, 57 seats!!

In the last election no other party, even UKIP made even 1m votes. (SNP 400k votes won 6 seats out of 59!)

-

Currently Tory have 306 seats. UKIP have none. At best Farage might win his constituency, but very unlikely any more. It doesn't matter about % voters, that's not how it works. Last time LibDem got 6.8million votes to Labour's 8.6 million, but Labour won 251 seats more than them.

If the Tory's don't get 326 seats, then they have to team up with someone with enough to reach that figure. If LibDems lose loads, like they will, then a coalition will involve more than 2 parties.

-

Personally, I think tomorrow, primarily all eyes should be on who gets the most, Lab/Con (but IMPORTANTLY then numbers), then look to the minor parties and see what they come up with.

If LibDem crash (which they will) AND Tory don't win a majority, then it's all out in the open. It's the most chaotic election I think anyone under 50 has ever seen.

tabbykitten

tabbykitten

as a Libdem I am concerned for the party,but especially my Libdem MP who is excellent. I agree with you about the chaos.
One result I would like to see is a change to proportional representation in the very near future, can’t see that happening though.

EDIT meant to say I know a good number of dissatisfied floating voters who are planning to vote UKIP this time.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
voted labour but decided if the labour election agent asks for my card and when i refuse follows me into the polling station to get my no i'll vote green, in the end all 3 agents were outside after i voted, i refused to give them my no

tabbykitten

tabbykitten

I’m feeling hopeful for my Libdem candidate. The party workers have all said the result will be very close but, talking to people today, normally right and left wing voters are going to Libdem. Partly a result of being impressed by the amount of work the local party has put in, partly as a tactical vote as a reasonable number of Libdem MPs could well fend of some unwanted coalitions.
As it seemed to be a foregone conclusion that the Libdems were in for a hiding, a similar response in other constituencies could make things interesting.