labour or conservative? GO!

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hmm one lot of war mongering, banker hugging fucks, that cover up paedophile rings ...or another lot of war mongering, banker hugging fucks, that also help to cover paedophile rings...

It's so hard to choose :confused:

Passionflower

Passionflower

Labour are the only hope to get rid of the Tory scum.

E

Elizabeth1

Labour to stop the break up of thd Welfare State.

tabbykitten

tabbykitten

Lib Dem - partly because the Lib Dem MP in this constituency is absolutely first class. At risk of losing this time though as the coalition is so unpopular.

catkin

catkin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
We are lucky to live in a democracy, yet there seems very little choice between those with a chance of getting elected. I've looked at the vote switch site, there's no chance of labour getting inhere, so am voting green in the vote swap to make a vote against Tories.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
bit at a loss will probably vote labour as labour got in by 42 votes last time so my vote matters but as this green party member said labour does the same as the torys a year later, can't risk the torys with they're welfare plans though they say you get more right wing as you get older and i'm ageing

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Having MH issues and voting Tory is like a Turkey Voting for Christmas

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
when guardian reading social worker types support labour, it's obvious theres something wrong with labour, i've had a lot of experience of guardian reading social workers, the sort who say we're not really neo nazis because we have pc views on racism

C

Christobel

Lib Dem - partly because the Lib Dem MP in this constituency is absolutely first class. At risk of losing this time though as the coalition is so unpopular.
Perhaps you are in the same constituency as me Tabbykitten. I'm voting Lib Dem for the same reason. I am a lifelong Labour voter, but they don't stand a chance in this rural farming county.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Labour or Conservative - would you like to be stabbed in the back or through the heart? :LOL:

If I were forced to choose between the two i'd say labour, but they won't be getting my vote.