• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Kind of want to die

EdEd

EdEd

@wollie That really sucks , why are you being harassed... this person deserves rest fuck off voices... cut this person some slack. Maybe there's something else you can do to HELP it stop.. how long has this been going on for?

wollie

wollie

@wollie That really sucks , why are you being harassed... this person deserves rest fuck off voices... cut this person some slack. Maybe there's something else you can do to HELP it stop.. how long has this been going on for?
Hi Ed
12 years now on and off mostly I can stand it but this time just sucks.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi wollie have you thought about changing your meds cos there obviously not working for you. Can you get another appointment with your p/doc. I know when mine were bad i used to listen to music and have the tv on at the same time but i did find headphones helped

EdEd

EdEd

Hi Ed
12 years now on and off mostly I can stand it but this time just sucks.
Do you live in an environment close to other people? If you dont mind me asking.

wollie

wollie

I live in a village where no one is very close to me, really I have no one I can talk to except my CPN, my daughter does'nt understand me and I cant talk to dad a he is deaf.

wollie

wollie

Hi wollie have you thought about changing your meds cos there obviously not working for you. Can you get another appointment with your p/doc. I know when mine were bad i used to listen to music and have the tv on at the same time but i did find headphones helped
Hi daffy
I have done the music trip and it worked for a while, my p/doc is useless all he does is give me drugs that dont work, I will have to find some thing though im on the brink of madness.

Spooky tooth

Spooky tooth

Sorry to hear of your woes Wollie , it’ll make you horribly ill over time as I’m sure you realize .
My voice seems to get off on my sleeplessness as it knows I fall apart nowadays when sleep deprived .
I Used to be able to cope better drinking my way through but now I have Cirrosis I become like a useless zombie thus am easy for it to further abuse me & it’s one hell of a coward .
I have to take a Zolpidem every night or face the boring slag in the middle of the night if/when it chooses.
I’ve had some big addictions including H but my nightly sleeping pill keeps me on top of my game & refreshed thus able to defend myself against the vile evil ( when it attacks ) to the point where I can actually enjoy parts of my life despite it !

JustMe1982

JustMe1982

Have you tried the DNA test thing (not sure what is called)? They swab your mouth and helps figure out medicine that will work for you. I had it done but still no meds that work yet. Found out there was something wrong with my blood brain barrier that keeps some meds from getting through though. Maybe you could try that to find meds that work.

H

HumbleHubby

Hi Wollie,

Are you any medication? Is it not working?

JustMe1982

JustMe1982

I know the feeling. I think about suicide a lot and my voices are such d*cks they say "can you please?" Hang in there and maybe try the DNA test if you can, maybe can help with finding meds that will work for you.

wollie

wollie

Have you tried the DNA test thing (not sure what is called)? They swab your mouth and helps figure out medicine that will work for you. I had it done but still no meds that work yet. Found out there was something wrong with my blood brain barrier that keeps some meds from getting through though. Maybe you could try that to find meds that work.
I have never heard of dna testing for depression and voices but I will ask my phyc, but to be honest he is a bit of a dick, he has tried me on several meds none of which worked.
Thanks for the info.:D

JustMe1982

JustMe1982

I have never heard of dna testing for depression and voices but I will ask my phyc, but to be honest he is a bit of a dick, he has tried me on several meds none of which worked.
Thanks for the info.:D
I found the name for it, it is called Genomind. G'luck!

Spooky tooth

Spooky tooth

Wollie ,
Have you had any peace , it’s been a few days ?