• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Kind of want to die

wollie

wollie

Just to get some peace, my voices are driving me insane, they make me depressed and physicaly ill, I just dont know what to do.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Wollie, I'm so sorry you're suffering.

If it gets to bad today, just get yourself to A&E :hug: xxx

Acorn

Acorn

Hello
I can relate to that desperate need for some peace when death feels like the only answer. It’s a horrible distressing situation to be in. Have you been here before? If so can you remember what if anything helped?
I agree with lunar if you find yourself unable to cope please go to a&e and get some in the ground help

wollie

wollie

The last time I ended up in hospital for 3 months, I dont want to go there because it was an awfull experiance and I lied about my MH just to get out.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Wollie, have you seen this thread?

Your best support is fellow voice-hearers who are winning against it. x

So...medicine..

Acorn

Acorn

Ok so you know what you don’t want. That’s a start. I agree hospital isn’t always the best solution and should be used as a last resort when it’s necessary for physical safety. Sometimes we have to go things that aren’t pleasant to keep us alive.

How can we support you to stay out of hospital and stay safe?

wollie

wollie

Ok so you know what you don’t want. That’s a start. I agree hospital isn’t always the best solution and should be used as a last resort when it’s necessary for physical safety. Sometimes we have to go things that aren’t pleasant to keep us alive.

How can we support you to stay out of hospital and stay safe?
Thing is I dont really know, I used to have private pilots licence and enjoyed flying a lot.
I used to have a hobby building guitar amplifiers but I only sold one so no more.
I dont seem to have or enjoy any thing any more, all I have is my voices and depression.

Acorn

Acorn

Thing is I dont really know, I used to have private pilots licence and enjoyed flying a lot.
I used to have a hobby building guitar amplifiers but I only sold one so no more.
I dont seem to have or enjoy any thing any more, all I have is my voices and depression.
I see where you’re coming from. Lack of joy and interest is an unfortunate symptom of depression.

Sometimes it helps me to really break things down. To concentrate on just getting through the next 5 mins for example

EdEd

EdEd

You use to be a pilot? That is cool as fuck.

wollie

wollie

Hi Acorn
I think I am ready for the knackers yard, I ache all over, feel lower than a snake and my voices just keep harassing me, I want to sleep but cant fuck it.

Acorn

Acorn

I know what it’s lije to desperately want to sleep to escape reality for a while but being unable too. Is there anything you can do to try to get some rest? For example I listen to audiobooks and calming music

Thanks for checking in