• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Kent

T

Tainted

Hello - Maidstone

Hi eveyone.

I'm from Maidstone, wondered if there is anything around this way?

M

mo2011

East Kent

I'm from herne bay . I noticed a few posts from people in this area but they were all some time ago . I suffer form depression anxiety constantly worrying about my health and if not that something else. Work full time and keep this a well kept secret but dificult. Don't have any friends and would be nice to meet some people with the same problems.

Powerslave

Powerslave

Work full time and keep this a well kept secret but dificult. Don't have any friends and would be nice to meet some people with the same problems.
This is how I feel too, I have very bad social anxiety so meeting in person would be difficult (certainly to start off with) but I'd like to get in touch with some other people who understand how I feel.

M

mo2011

Saturday night

Sitting watching telly alone was supposed to be going out with boyfriend but just didn't want to go as I land up feeling self concious and want to burst into tears as he chats to people . I don't really have a problem meeting people just in a pub setting and I feel they are his friends not mine I sound like a right self centred person always worrying about myself. Just don't want to do anything too much effort

E

eternitybeckons

Hi there
I'm near Sittingbourne. Been reading the thread. Is there going to be a meet in Whitstable then? Might cycle there. Get rid of some surplus energy. Mania sure does give you plenty of that. Would be great to meet up with other people looking for their marbles!

M

mo2011

Energy I need some of that spent whole day in bed crying so sad and so alone and iv really tried over the years

T

teac8883

Hi maidstone too... is there any form of free counselling around our way? i really need something and with 20ks worth of debt i dont know where to start :(

T

Tigerlily96

Hi,

I'm from Gillingham, feeling very cut off and alone. Emails overwhelm me, would love for there to be a weekly/monthly group somewhere

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hi, I'm in Whitstable. I'd like to hear more about the parasol group.

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
we meet at the community centre in the high st there is a drop in social club on Mon pm. Would be nice to see you there.
KP

68bagpuss

Hi everyone,
I'm also from Whitstable and have a son (20yrs) who was diagnosed in November 2010 .
Thought I'd come on here to see what was around as I seem to be going nowhere with the Mental Health Team at present.

A

angela54

im ashford... and would love to meet with others who have suffered abuse...