• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

keeping track of when hear voices and each response with typewriter founnd in attic with ghost from old woman who could never speak as fast as cousi

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

keeping track of when hear voices and each response with typewriter founnd in attic with ghost from old woman who could never speak as fast as cousin bett

Should I block voices by ignoring them? or listen and responnd with them?

N

natalie

Hi Mr NiceGuy,

Sounds like if I may advise, you, that you might need medical assistance in this matter. If you book an appointment via your GP, practice, or if you are under them, contact your mental health team for your area, because it sounds as if, you might need some form of medication, an antisphycotic or, hearing voices med, tohelp surpress this kind of a problem down. That's the first thing. Secondly, I would try to do your best to ignore them, and where possible, try listening to music, or watch music videos, music is very powerful, soothing and calming depending on which sort of music you might listen to. Music, might help you to counteract these severe problems. I wish you well, and do let us know, how you'll get on with this what I have suggested.

Natalie.

T

Twokiwisandabanana

I think it depends on what you can cope with
Listen if you can...
But if it's too much for you block them out.
They're not the boss of you you are.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D I struggle keeping friends Schizophrenia Forum 10
7 Possible psychotic symptoms are the only thing keeping me from getting assessed for ADD. Feeling stuck Schizophrenia Forum 6
Funnyday Keeping up with the Joneses Schizophrenia Forum 4
R On the right track Schizophrenia Forum 5
nenexx Can you hear voices but dont be in psychosis? Schizophrenia Forum 6
Tawny Famous people who hear voices Schizophrenia Forum 6
V Does anybody "hear" body language/wobbles? Schizophrenia Forum 3
A I AM HEARING MY VOICE BEING BROADCAST NEAR ME THAT OTHERS CAN HEAR Schizophrenia Forum 8
T I'm starting to hear voices and I don't know where they are coming from. Schizophrenia Forum 8
protocol I don't hear voices. Schizophrenia Forum 1
T How do you hear your voices? Schizophrenia Forum 24
Someone_alone hear me out Schizophrenia Forum 10
T Please Help With Advice... Awful Torment from Having to Hear Voices for Over a Year and a Half Now.. Schizophrenia Forum 19
Mario82 Is it unusual for a schizophrenic never to hear voices or have hallucinations? Schizophrenia Forum 31
F Who are these voices that I hear? Schizophrenia Forum 8
T Can people really hear your thoughts or is it schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 19
C Can you be Schizophrenic & not hear voices? Schizophrenia Forum 7
A Anyone ever think they can hear peoples thoughts? Schizophrenia Forum 5
D How do you hear voices? Schizophrenia Forum 18
N You never hear anything positive about schizophrenics? Schizophrenia Forum 17
LORD BURT Scientists identify part of the brain that makes schizophrenia sufferers hear 'voices' Schizophrenia Forum 6
F Schizophrenia Embracing the Voices They Hear Schizophrenia Forum 6
T People can hear my thoughts Schizophrenia Forum 98
I I don't hear voices. Schizophrenia Forum 18
S Does anyone else hear voices in different languages? Schizophrenia Forum 1
S Should people who hear voices be called Paranoid Schizophrenics? Schizophrenia Forum 3
Mr.NiceGuy Do you hear voices after talking on the phone? Schizophrenia Forum 1
L Mental Health Bike Project- we would like to hear your thoughts Schizophrenia Forum 20
E I am told this is an interuption,do you hear the same voices, do you hear barks there Schizophrenia Forum 15
cpuusage False Arguments, Part 3: Why Do People Hear Voices? (And Why Do We Need to Know?) Schizophrenia Forum 1
telekinesis how often do you hear voices? Schizophrenia Forum 9
S I want to hear more stories from people off meds Schizophrenia Forum 5
A People can hear my thougths or read my mind. Schizophrenia Forum 17
O Some churches in my locality thinks i am a demon because i hear voices Schizophrenia Forum 4
V Hear people talking but different than what they actually are talking Schizophrenia Forum 6