• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Keep 'seeing' little black spiders running across my bed

bubbling under

bubbling under

What's that all about, because it's freaking me right out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help??

Dony;t think this is in the right place but wasn't sure

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Is there anyone there with you?

:hug:

bubbling under

bubbling under

No one thats awake.......I;m freaked

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
The reason I ask is, well, is it possible they are real spiders? Maybe newly hatched or something? Could you take off the bedsheet? If they are real you can take them outside maybe?

P.s. I don't know if you are worried about them being real or not. Sorry if I am misunderstanding (or offending) you.
:hug:

bubbling under

bubbling under

God i don't know if they ar real or not now i'm confused now howdo oi now if i'm seeing thngs or if there reall htere. I've gone abit shaky now:(

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Real or not I don't believe spiders can hurt you. The reason I asked if anyone were with you was so you could get some input from someone else. If they see them you would know if they were real or not. Or you could take off the bedding? Once you know that might help you to relax? If they are'nt real it might help to distract yourself for a while (TV? Whatever) so that your anxiety level goes down?

:grouphug:

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
No, I don't think you sound ridiculous at all.

bubbling under

bubbling under

Ok, am going to wake asomeone up
am worried if they cnat see them now:(

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Let me know how it goes. :flowers:

bubbling under

bubbling under

Ok..am clearly the ony one who can 'see' them all....think i should try and sleep but its bugging me. I'v not seen thme before am i over tired or more screwed up thna i thought:(

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
I'm not afraid of spiders so I'd probably just try and distract myself with something else. My perceptions occasionally get a bit squiffy if I don't get enough sleep (colours get brighter/darker or sizes might alter a bit).....but I don't see things that other people can't. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

I found a lot of relief (from anxiety) the other night watching bloopers on Youtube. Laughter really helps the body to relax - and I understand that it's pretty difficult to feel anxiety in a totally relaxed body.. Anyhoo....it's 1:30am and I am still awake so I obviously don't know what I am talking about! Ha ha!

bubbling under

bubbling under

Thanks....Ijust wan tto know whats going on, it's very unsettling. But i have haad a lot of stress lately maybe its tha plus the tiredness plus the heat plus my meds....I just don't know:( but thankyou for talking about it

I can't feel them on me but just see them on the bed, I don;t wan tot sleep in here, think i'll try in the floor. I just want them to go, my freaked level is high.....

thankyou:hug:

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Thanks....Ijust wan tto know whats going on, it's very unsettling. But i have haad a lot of stress lately maybe its tha plus the tiredness plus the heat plus my meds....I just don't know:( but thankyou for talking about it

I can't feel them on me but just see them on the bed, I don;t wan tot sleep in here, think i'll try in the floor. I just want them to go, my freaked level is high.....

thankyou:hug:
Well, yeah...it is very hot! I think I need a fan! :prop:

Hope you sleep well.

O

oldglassjar

What's that all about, because it's freaking me right out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help??

Dony;t think this is in the right place but wasn't sure
I've seen black glowing spiders running around in my bed before. I did realize afterward they were not real. I think it was caused by severe stress during the day. Stress is an awful thing!!