Keep fighting. Never give up. You're the strong one.

M

Mexis

As I've mentioned in another anxiety forum thread, I have anxiety problems which give me obsessive intrusive thoughts, debilitating fatigue, and emotional numbness. I've been living with my problems for over 15 years but I'm not giving up. I have contact with a doctor who can hopefully prescribe medication that works for me. I'm writing this to let all you anxiety sufferers out there know that you are not alone in your struggles. It's not your fault that you have anxiety problems. Be happy that you're still alive despite the length and severity of your struggles. Never lose faith or give up. You are the strong ones. You are the real heroes.

Last edited:
R

ravenbirds

I have a mantra that I've used for years when I feel anxious (not helping lately but...). I remind myself that anxiety is obsessing over things that are unlikely to happen whereas worrying is thinking calmly about things that have a high likelihood of happening. Then I repeat Im anxious im not worried three times. It really helps.

We all use little things to help ourselves. Your post made me feel better today; I hope my mantra might help you the next time you're feeling down.

M

Mexis

I have a mantra that I've used for years when I feel anxious (not helping lately but...). I remind myself that anxiety is obsessing over things that are unlikely to happen whereas worrying is thinking calmly about things that have a high likelihood of happening. Then I repeat Im anxious im not worried three times. It really helps.

We all use little things to help ourselves. Your post made me feel better today; I hope my mantra might help you the next time you're feeling down.
I have chronic anxiety problems. I hope I can find a cure for my struggles. It's not easy, however, especially since I don't know what's causing my anxiety.

R

ravenbirds

I just joined the forum today because I'm freaking out and I have no one to talk to. I know what triggers panic attacks for me but they have been so intense lately I dont know what to do. I think I'm hearing things.

Thank you for your post. I feel like someone is listening to me.

M

Mexis

I just joined the forum today because I'm freaking out and I have no one to talk to. I know what triggers panic attacks for me but they have been so intense lately I dont know what to do. I think I'm hearing things.

Thank you for your post. I feel like someone is listening to me.
It's frustrating when your friends and your beloved ones don't understand or don't accept what you're going through.

Last edited: