• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Justice is served again

Q

Quietman5

My stupid mouth, distant behavior, and past thoughts tare me back to where I can experience feelings . . i seem lost in both presence and emotion. I bring back emotion through pain because something tangible I can quantify, feel, and fully deserve for my sins of the past. Had I understoodthe power of the “maroon“ I may not be here now. But I don’t deserve the love of my wife & kids, father, and others. I am unworthy of happiness because of all that I am. I am ugly and despicable and not deserving of love or friendship! Thus the just punishment continues but how do I stop it? No one (Psychiatrist, Doctors, Social Workers) ask and I don’t tell. sometimes I think the truth is too much to bear thus we b7ry such events into our subconscious but I have realized that it never lasts. what can I do to stop it?

bpd2020

bpd2020

I am so sorry you are hurting so much. Please talk to your medical team and tell them you are self harming. They need to know what you are going through in order to support you. You do not deserve to punish yourself in this way.

P

Prycejosh1987

I am unworthy of happiness because of all that I am. I am ugly and despicable and not deserving of love or friendship!
You are worth success and blessings. You are not ugly and despicable. Go for your dreams.

Q

Quietman5

Folks I have no dreams, ambitions or goals any longer. The world is not all that it makes itself out to be. often I wish this fight would end naturally but I don’t have that kinda luck. i don’t understand what keeps others going?