just woke up really anxious what should i do ?

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

feel really bad this has never happened before i had a weird dream because i had a sleeping pill this has been the case for the last week

B

Bb2019

Hey , I just woke up feeling the same way .was it the dream that set the anxiety off ? If you like music I always find listening to music helps calm my anxiety a bit . I hope it passes soon :)

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Hey , I just woke up feeling the same way .was it the dream that set the anxiety off ? If you like music I always find listening to music helps calm my anxiety a bit . I hope it passes soon :)
i cant remember the dream it was weird woke up with a stomach ache had a meltdown cried for 2 hours the storm has past i am in the process of getting into a psych hospital i have been waiting over 6 months the stress is getting to me :panic:

B

Bb2019

Sounds really tough , I'm sorry you're going through that but maybe you needed a good cry to let all your emotions out . Is it that you're worried about going to the hospital or the long wait that's bothering you ?

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Sounds really tough , I'm sorry you're going through that but maybe you needed a good cry to let all your emotions out . Is it that you're worried about going to the hospital or the long wait that's bothering you ?
yep just feeling like an infinite waiting time