• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Just woke up and had a horrible nightmare

gt86

gt86

I couldn't fall asleep last night cause of head was twitching. Somehow I fell asleep for a couple of hours.

I just woke up and heard my aunti speak from the sky saying my cousin was punching me last night in his room.

I am hearing them talk to me in the sky and they live far north.

She sais my cousin has blamed me for my parents problems and destroyed my life for the last 10 years so I can't even get up.

But is that true, sometimes my head or body shakes right before I sleep, is that my cousin punching my spirit self

A

azlan

There is something in your unconscious brain which is triggering the nightmare, try to find what it is and get to the core. It won't be easy but it will be worth it.

gt86

gt86

What should I do about the twitching and movement problems before I sleep, its like when I try to sleep I keep waking up cause of the involuntary movements

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
If your taking anti-pychotics please tell your dr ASAP.
Hope you feel better very soon.

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Focusing your attention to different parts of your body is used in some meditations.. when I experience involuntary twitches I try to change my focus to my toes or my fingertips.. I'm not sure if this will work for you , but it may be worth trying.. something like that.. it may advert your attention from the twitching.