• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Just want to vent.

C

Charlie Patterson

They say when you well and truly want something, the universe will conspire in your achieving it... When you truly want something and you believe it'll come to you without a shred of doubt, it'll be yours. I can rightfully testify this on many occasions. But one such thing I really really want, that I've manifested for so long, is a relationship. I know what I want and a lot of the time I'm confident it'll happen when the times right, but thanks to some bullying I endured in school sometimes the doubt creeps in and makes me believe it can't happen to me. Does this slight thread of occasional doubt mean the universe won't work in my favour? Or am I just overthinking it? I hope I don't sound like a crazy person it's just an anxiety I've had for a long time.

Talina

Talina

Forum Safety Team
Don’t listen to the thoughts that come from bullying in the past. Those thoughts aren’t the truth and will only become a restrain in your life. I’m sure you will be able to find a relationship within due time. So take your time to find a person you like and enjoy being with.

A

Am33

Best relationship you can have is with yourself first so you are completely fine with yourself. That takes working on yourself seeking therapy .Another person won't make yourself content only you can. Guess what then you do that then you will magnetize someone to you that's how it works .